Recent FPS with a good single player storyline?

Soldato
Feels like ages since I've played an FPS, can't even remember the last one I played to be honest...

Can anyone recommend one made in the last 3yrs or so that's good for single player? I've got no interest in online shooters as I'm rubbish, but I've just bought some cheap PSN credit so I'm looking to spend some of it. Thanks in advance.

Soldato
OP
Titanfall 2. Relatively Short, but very good single player campaign. Should be cheap too

Destiny 2 is a fantastic PvE that's pretty and FREE!

Latest COD single player is excellant

Thanks for the replies, just set it away downloading Destiny 2, I must have bought my son Titanfall 2 at some point in time so it came up as free, bonus!

I was looking at Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered if that's the one you mean?

Played and completed Prey many years ago on the PC, is the PS4 version different?

Associate
I just played through the first Bioshock again for the first time since it originally came out. Still really good, it's certainly dated, but well worth playing. It's not particularly long compared to some.

I couldn't get away with Prey either.

Soldato
OP
I just played through the first Bioshock again for the first time since it originally came out. Still really good, it's certainly dated, but well worth playing. It's not particularly long compared to some.

I couldn't get away with Prey either.

Metro Exodus looks great is single player. Really enjoyed it.

I've just started Bioshock again, and enjoying it so far.

Metro Exodus is free at the minute with the Xbox game pass, I'll try it out later, thanks for the recommendation.

Soldato
Doom 1 and Doom 2 (originals) are £2.49 on PS4 right now! No idea how they play on a console though.

The Metro games are simply excellent.

Soldato
OP
Doom 1 and Doom 2 (originals) are £2.49 on PS4 right now! No idea how they play on a console though.

The Metro games are simply excellent.

I wasn't a huge fan of Doom back in the day on PC, but I'm sure for the sake of a couple of quid, I can try it again.

Started playing a couple of the Metro games on PC a few years ago, downloading whichever one's free at the minute too, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom