Buying a 2nd hand PS4

Soldato
I’m thinking of getting a 2nd hand PS4 for the boy whilst the Coronavirus craziness is happening so we can play minecraft etc.

I have no idea of the different models, is there anything I should look out for/avoid?

Should I be able to pick one up with a couple of controllers for £100ish? Is it worth going for a slim over normal?

also what’s the score with online play do I need to pay a subscription?

Associate
The lunatics on ebay are bidding over £200 for used 1st gen xbox ones, it's insanity! You can get the 1 s and 1 x for £210 and £260 from MS store.

Really? I don't any, moreso around the £60-100 mark. But curious to see these £200 bids (I have one in the loft collecting dust since upgrading to the One X....) :)

Soldato
If you've a PS4 laying around doing nothing you might as well sell it to one of the poor bored people stuck at home. :p

I'm borrowing my brothers at the moment for the FF7 remake and Persona 5 Royal, also intend to play some of the exclusives while I've got it. God of War, The Last of Us Remaster, Uncharted etc.

Multiplats I always play on the PC so I'm enjoying the change of pace with a console, good time to buy one with all that's going on.

Associate
Really? I don't any, moreso around the £60-100 mark. But curious to see these £200 bids (I have one in the loft collecting dust since upgrading to the One X....) :)
Search "xbox one" and sort by ending soonest. The £60 - 100 are either faulty or just the console (no psu etc).

eg: 233552100833, £188 total with 2 hours to go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom