Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Last edited:
Caporegime
Next part of the streaming puzzle :)

JLE20897.JPG

JLE20898.JPG

Even on default settings the quality seems fantastic :)

Associate
Next part of the streaming puzzle :)

Even on default settings the quality seems fantastic :)

You did well to get your hands on a webcam - I couldn't get one for love nor money for obvious reasons. I managed to get a video converter to make use of another kind of camera thankfully.

No comments on the tablecloth please, I spent all my money on the laptop and converter :p

20200422-124742.jpg

Caporegime
You did well to get your hands on a webcam - I couldn't get one for love nor money for obvious reasons. I managed to get a video converter to make use of another kind of camera thankfully.

No comments on the tablecloth please, I spent all my money on the laptop and converter :p
Nice table cloth :D

Yeah it was a frustrating process. I was begrudged paying gauged prices for anything and didn't want to do this on a 920/922 when its this old. Fortunately I was able to find the Streamcam in stock for the RRP - had a quick Skype call earlier and loaded it into OBS - quality seems excellent. Might try a little stream tonight and test the water with it :)

Man of Honour
Careful posting that here, a certain someone will most certainly be here to pick it apart and tell you what you should have bought!

Nice setup btw :)
It was a drunk eBay purchase. I’ve only got one record currently but I’m more than happy with the sound. Thanks.

Soldato
What mic are you going for? I love my Rode NT-USB although I've not bothered with the pop filter that came with the shock mount, instead opting to just use a foam cover and it seems to work well. I don't always have my mic in a position where the pop filter would work very well so the foam cover works well for me.

Got pics of that?

Edit: I see you do, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom