Spec me: Rolling baccy

Soldato
Same here, the sweet shop that we used to use before school sold singles. But when I was made Prefect I used to buy a pack of 20 (used to nip into the pub over the road at dinner time and use their fag machine which was conveniently located in a hallway before you got into the pub proper) and then sell them as singles at school - even sold to teachers on occasion. Made a bloody fortune.

Associate

:D

Anyway back to the post, Golden Virginia. I don't think I could go back to rollie's now, but then, there is the occasion sitting out in the garden on a warm evening, first thing in the morning, after a beer... wistfully longing.

Vaping as of now, fluctuate on strength, to be honest - a bit of a lottery, kind of what a store has in stock!

I don't feel any different whether vaping 12 or 6 which is (hopefully) a good thing.

Starting to question why I bother...

Soldato
Same here, the sweet shop that we used to use before school sold singles. But when I was made Prefect I used to buy a pack of 20 (used to nip into the pub over the road at dinner time and use their fag machine which was conveniently located in a hallway before you got into the pub proper) and then sell them as singles at school - even sold to teachers on occasion. Made a bloody fortune.

Hah. You just reminded me of my father. He used to skip school very, very regularly to go fishing, and sell the fish to the teachers. They knew what he was up to but let him get on with it.

Soldato
Ah kids today will never experience the simple pleasure of a 10 deck!
10 was an ideal amount for a healthy 80s night out ,i was only ever triggered by alcohol to smoke or maybe it was a lack of a smartphone back then ,something to do with your hands ,one cig in every pub getting loaded on the cheaper ales (Batley or Dewsbury) them the rest down the nightclub ,maybe one for after the vindaloo at the Indian ,then walk home as you've blown your twenty five quid , unless you had pulled ,times were different for sure

Associate
Can't believe the bad press Drum is getting here :) that was always my choice (been stopped about nine years now), strong and a bit drier than Golden Virginia. I used to let it lose a bit of its moisture, too. I used to use the Swan slim filters, though, so they were pretty much like fags when all said and done.

Man of Honour
I smoke Cutters Choice, been buying it over in Belgium for the past 10+ years so it's pretty cheap, last time i went over just before Christmas i picked up 3kg (60 pouches) @ £9.50 a pouch,
i also bulk buy rizla/filters on ebay,
once ive smoked what i've got left i'm going to try to give up though as we'l be out of the EU and probably only be allowed to bring back 250g,
i find a 50g pouch usually lasts me 7 days

https://www.realtobacco.be/en/catalogus/tobacco/rolling-tobacco

Associate
Apparently the Coronavirus doesn't like smokers

Nicotine related apparently. The research is still ongoing.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Soldato
I smoke Cutters Choice, been buying it over in Belgium for the past 10+ years so it's pretty cheap, last time i went over just before Christmas i picked up 3kg (60 pouches) @ £9.50 a pouch,
i also bulk buy rizla/filters on ebay,
once ive smoked what i've got left i'm going to try to give up though as we'l be out of the EU and probably only be allowed to bring back 250g,
i find a 50g pouch usually lasts me 7 days

https://www.realtobacco.be/en/catalogus/tobacco/rolling-tobacco

Christ, the prices are good on that site.

When I fell off the wagon a little while ago and bought some tobacco to go with it, I paid ~£16 for 30g of Cutters Choice. :eek:

v0n

v0n

Soldato
American Spirit Blue if it wasn't so god darn dry (and dry as that dead squirrel that lives on top of D. Trumps head it is). Otherwise Amber Leaf. MacBarren Pandan or Pink on mainland continent.

Can't find Gold Leaf anywhere locally, otherwise would try too.

Back
Top Bottom