Wish - has anyone received anything from wish or is it a scam

Soldato
Guys looking for some cheap bit to cheers people up at work , has anyone received anything and if so how long did it take to arrive ?

Yes I know it’s cheap tat but it’s being bought for the giggle factor .

Associate
never used wish. i think wish is like Aliexpress. I 've been using Aliexpress for almost every day and been a member since 2012 with over 1K purchases for buying computer components.
if the seller doesn't ship, you get the refund back and goes straight to your card. if the item is defective or broken then just take photos and Aliexpress will refund you. for postage, I've never used "china post" or any economic airmail because they will take forever to arrive. I normally pay a little extra and go for "Aliexpress standard shipping" or "ePacket" shipping and normally they will arrive in a week or 2 from China. if i needed in 3-4 days then i pay for DHL.

Caporegime
I just bought a thing from wish. Cat laser pointer.
Living in Sweden it's one of the biggest Chinese shopping sites.
We have to pay a flat rate 7 quid handling fee +tax on everything so all the usual Chinese junk sites become ridiculously priced.

Wish made a deal with the Swedish Postal service which allows them to pay tax and shipping at s reduced rate, so it's by far the cheapest option, but it is still garbage.

The junk on wish is the same junk as eBay AliExpress and everywhere else.

It's fine it offers a little layer of middleman protection, I've never had an issue with them and have had full refunds just by complaining.

It's no worse than eBay or Ali.ex. in my experience. Pure garbage though :p

Soldato
I've bought a few things from Wish including an Android car stereo system, DJ lights etc, the only issue i've had is clothing sizes are way off, I bought a couple of those optical illusion tees to see what the quality was like, it was cheap tat and I got XXXL instead of M. Car stereo still perfect after 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom