Battlefield V

Soldato
Seem it's the end for BFV one more update then that's it.

Have mixed feelings about it.

I was playing it weekly until the TTK update.

I want to see BF go back to its roots but keep the gun play of BF5.

It's strange that COD feels more like BF than BF does.

Associate
Read that the TTK changes that you guys mentioned were largely reverted in last month's 6.2 update. How's the game now? I picked it up for a tenner recently, but haven't played yet.

Soldato
Deleted BFV in the end, tried going back to finish SP, but really struggled to enjoy it - I finished the German tank campaign, but the other campaigns didn't grab me really; shame as BF3 had a few standout missions. Oh, and for a AAA title to not have an animation for chucking a nade? Really!

Back to BF4 now, see if I can get back into MP on that.

Soldato
Associate
Same here with BF4, love it. Played BFV for a couple of hours yesterday as well, ultra 4K with RT looks great.... i could swim around those coral reefs for ages. Whats the best map, not played them all.?

Glad to hear you enjoying too :)Am playing the one x enhanced and its looking stunning on my 8 year old 1080p panel ! Only playing a couple of months enjoy all the maps I like twisted steel perhaps the best. Play storyline mode and came across Outpost which i find really engaging...like conquest but building / blowing up radiotowers

Back
Top Bottom