**Official Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Discussion Thread**

Associate
I'm running this board with 3770k and I have a Seagate SkyHawk 8TB Surveillance Internal Hard Drive on this Board
and it wont Post with the drive connected. I cant even get into the BIOS. I had to enable hot swapping on the ports, power on the PC then plug in the sata after it posts to get the drive to work.
Anyone seen this issue before?

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Mine running on a 3570k with an old GTX 970 decided to suddenly stop at the UEFI BIOS splash screen last week. Getting B2 and A9 errors, tried stripping everything out down to CPU and single DIMM then re-seating in sequence but no joy. Suppose it's the tech gods giving me the subtle hint that it's way past time to start a fresh build....

Soldato
Ah yeah, cheers, got it installed and working perfectly.

There's plenty of life left in this old dog yet :)
Did it work? Which PCIe Express did you put into? I has the board as your too. I want to use my own board GA-Z77X-UD5H rev 1.0 and can download from Gigabyte bios F16j and will it bootable NVMe from Samsung 970 Evo NVMe? Which adaptor card did you use for M2? Did it read full speed?

Associate
Does anyone know why windows is complaining that the preload marvell raid drivers are not signed, so I can't install it? I've tried all the downloads from the support page and turned off any kind of secure boot in the bios.

Back
Top Bottom