Red Dwarf XI and XII

Soldato
I enjoyed it - it was new Red Dwarf - as always, could have been better. Would have been nice to see the Cat get his end away :D

Yeah - all those female cats and that was never mentioned?!

A bit flat for me and Rimmer looked soooooo old in some scenes.

As they were 45min episodes i found the gags were more spaced out, not bang, bang, bang like in the original series - so not a fan of that format.

The 3 worshippers were annoying, aside from the fit one.

Great to see Holly back, but then we don't see anything of him for ages :(

It was hilarious to watch Lister drink 20 cans of industrial strength lager and vindaloo for breakfast, but he's in his 50's now, i'm more worried about his health and cholesterol. Some funny moments, but the story and the jokes just aren’t very strong.

Soldato
Yeah cat finds his own kinda and theres no real connection or story there from him like oh my i better get dressed it will take me a week to find the right clothes. Or him wanting a lady cat in the early series like when he was on roller skates with a boom mic saying is there any lady cats.. It could have been a good story but nah they just played the few giggles and escape cards.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Loved it, still it's a major improvement from the previous tv series tbh I would much rather have a one off quality movie once a decade than the tv series even if it is pensioners in space.

Soldato
I think the creator rob i think it is, should just drop red dwarf now and make a new sci fi sitcom in space based with a new young cast. Were never gona get the magic back when there this old now. Which is hard to say cos i really like RD but were never gona get back the s1-3 type of episodes anymore.

Caporegime
It's actually a documentary series by the looks of things!

I caught up with the last two series and Promised Land lately. The series were both excellent but Promised Land was only ok imo. It doesn't quite translate to the longer format.

Back
Top Bottom