Assetto Corsa

Associate
is there an ACC thread going? Had a quick shot as I'm on xbox controller, it was pretty good at handling compared to what I remembered AC was with a pad. I remember struggling to even stay on the road.
Has it changed to the same engine as project cars? Liked it so just downloading full game.

Soldato
Associate
is there an ACC thread going? Had a quick shot as I'm on xbox controller, it was pretty good at handling compared to what I remembered AC was with a pad. I remember struggling to even stay on the road.
Has it changed to the same engine as project cars? Liked it so just downloading full game.

Automobilista 2 uses the same game engine as Project Cars 2.

Soldato
Have just setup my wheel and stand again (G27) still trying to fine tune the settings on it but have grabbed content manager, lots going on but definitely easier. One thing though is I only have base AC and Dream Pack 1. I would like to grab the other DLC's and can see various Ultimate Editions on key sites, some with all content, some with only a few of the packs, and no upgrade option on Steam. All very confusing but what is the cheapest way to get all the content from a reliable key site? Any help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom