RMAing RAM - post to Czech Republic?

Associate
One of my single Crucial DDR4 16GB 3200MHz sticks are faulty (or at least seems to be)

does anyone have the advice to post this internationally? RM look to be cheapest around £3 if I can get it this to be a large letter

advice for wrapping it? any box will be too big, will a single wrap of bubble wrap do the trick?

any way i can see if the problem is down to the RAM itself? normally i crash every hour but i havent crashed in over a week with one of the modules removed. If I run memtest on the single stick and it passes, could it be due to the fact that both of them working together dont work/

Associate
I'd bubble wrap each stick, then sandwich them between two bits of stiff card, the sort of thing you get a delivery in, just enough to keep them from being bent too much, but not heavy enough to bump up postage costs, then wrap it all in bubble wrap then into a jiffy bag. Job done!

Associate
OP
I'd bubble wrap each stick, then sandwich them between two bits of stiff card, the sort of thing you get a delivery in, just enough to keep them from being bent too much, but not heavy enough to bump up postage costs, then wrap it all in bubble wrap then into a jiffy bag. Job done!
Got some good old bubble wrap! It's only one stick though as the other stick works fine, it is 2x16gb ddr4 i bought each stick seperately for £100 ea and as one stick works fine would it be good to send both? i cant use my gaming pc then?

Associate
OP
Did you buy it from a UK retailer
They should be first port of call not manufacturer
Unless its old
I use parcel2go they bulk buy delivery so even with same courier it can be lot cheaper

Yep so had a look, for a 0.1kg 13cm length, 13cm wide, 3cm height, parcel it will cost £9.5 from Royal Mail tracked and signed, with £50 compensation

The other price is £9 from parcel monkey but was hoping to get it for cheaper lol

Back
Top Bottom