US: **The Walking Dead Season 10 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
So, I turned that off after 15 minutes. :(
Could not be doing with it at all.
Did I miss anything important? Something that might be relevant in the future?

Yeah it was a pretty tedious episode.

Michone found some stuff of Ricks, is now convinced he's alive. Then at the end she saw a huge group of people going somewhere.

And that spoiler pretty much explains the entire episode!

Soldato
So, I turned that off after 15 minutes. :(
Could not be doing with it at all.
Did I miss anything important? Something that might be relevant in the future?

I don't know if this is considered future content so in spoiler tags. Not comic/show related as far as I am aware and the info has been in the media.

There is a movie(Maybe more than one in the works), not sure if its cinema release or a AMC version of a Netflix Original Movie, based around Rick, where he actually is and what he has been doing and Michone is part of that hence the episode showing why she hasn't come back to the show yet.

What the trippy stuff was all about I really don't have a clue! And I am not sure what the garrison of people traveling was related to.

Soldato
Wasn't it hinted in previous episodes that he was a musician or some sort.

Well remembered!

A few good episodes, why save them for until the end of the season run though!!

Alpha - take that biatch! Not sure what Betas new plan is.

Michone and the huge settlement?!

Eugene and the "OMG Hi!!" and the tied up Walkers - the new group seem a bit batsh!t cray cray to me!

Final episode airs on Ep 15, 5 April - should have run for 16 episodes but had to close down production due to Covid

https://tvline.com/2020/03/24/walking-dead-season-10-finale-episode-16-delayed-coronavirus/

Associate
Whilst I understand maybe the half-and-half face mask that Beta has now adopted signalling a new dual Alpha / Beta personality, how cool would it have been if he had gone with a full-on Alpha mask instead.

And c'mon Carol, don't be such a douche and desert Negan after the risk he took.

Soldato
The mask is also like a acknowledgement (if that's the right word to use had abit of a brain fart) to his former self as the artist half moon as his mask now resembles a half moon.

Lol'd at the tied up walkers she seems abit crazy surely that is not who Eugene as been communicating with though and there are a bigger group further into the city maybe the commonwealth?

Soldato
Ep 15 - meh, another 'not much happens' and let's talk about our feelings.

Also, Beta, the actor playing him really seems into it and you genuinely believe he could **** you up. But the other Whisperers seem to be kids in masks if you know what i mean? Earlier, the Whisperers were cult like and a serious threat - but without Alpha or Beta they would most likely disband or not survive long at all.

Soldato
Ep 15 - meh, another 'not much happens' and let's talk about our feelings.

Also, Beta, the actor playing him really seems into it and you genuinely believe he could **** you up. But the other Whisperers seem to be kids in masks if you know what i mean? Earlier, the Whisperers were cult like and a serious threat - but without Alpha or Beta they would most likely disband or not survive long at all.

Historically in Cults that's normally the case. The masters and zealots along with followers/hangers on hoping to one day rise to the former position or just to follow blindly.

I actually liked the new annoying woman Princess. She looks like she could be crazy and fun, leading them into some silly trouble for them to get out of, not that they need help to do that. :D

Still that line about her thinking about calling herself Queen was absolute quality. :D:D:D

Soldato
I was bored so started watching Fear the Walking Dead.. LOL its incredibly tedious, I don't really like any of the characters except the daughter. It is worse than TWD for the boring episodes. Just not really redeemable. Just the same old formula, just after the virus has taken hold and the aftermath. Hopefully it will pick up when Morgan gets there but a snoozefest really.

Soldato
I was bored so started watching Fear the Walking Dead.. LOL its incredibly tedious, I don't really like any of the characters except the daughter. It is worse than TWD for the boring episodes. Just not really redeemable. Just the same old formula, just after the virus has taken hold and the aftermath. Hopefully it will pick up when Morgan gets there but a snoozefest really.

I really enjoyed the first 2/3 seasons FTWD - the initial outbreak stuff was well done. It took a huge nosedive when the timeline caught up to present day TWD and it became The Morgan Show.

Soldato
While the show still has good moments most of it is just the same bad choices and zombie showing out of nowhere. Just too much of the same, it just needs to end so that we can all move on.

Permabanned
Not sure if the title covers this but do not think so.

Show will end after S11 (24Eps in 2x 12per year format), with a Spin Off show coming (all I will type in case of above).

Back
Top Bottom