Ark: Survival - I have setup some servers if people wanna come play

Soldato
Is there a city in Ark? Just remmeber this tall tower.

I found this game quite interesting but the problem is I could come back online to find I'm just almost naked with none of my posestions. Seems really hard to get started?

Soldato
OP
Is there a city in Ark? Just remmeber this tall tower.

I found this game quite interesting but the problem is I could come back online to find I'm just almost naked with none of my posestions. Seems really hard to get started?

The towers are obelisks which allow you to spawn bosses. (can server transfer also with it) It does take a bit of work to get things built up. The rewards are coming in now though for me, I have an assault rifle, a number of dino's tamed, including a few flying ones which are great fun when you can ride them.

Next major task for me is to tame a rex so I can go around on a trex killing stuff for fun ahah. Every boys dream right!

Soldato
OP
@Ace Modder Gone down again and you showing offline in Steam. But you're saying your still online??? weird

You're back online so nevermind about this if you see it. I wish there was a delete post option in this forum.

@TonyTurbo78 , seems it wasn't just Virgin which had issues last night

94980088_10157403975776947_8354228517667340288_o.jpg

Soldato
S+ has had a major update of you use it which a lot of people are not happy about.
I'd suggest reading the discussion board on it first.
Its ruined my game completely but I was thinking of restarting anyway. Others were more fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom