Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Yeah I actually miss Flotation Oxidation - the small maps are frenetic fun and good for grinding XP.

Yeah they're amazing for that. I got the LMGs all gold over the course of double XP weekend on rust/shipment.

Completed all the weapons so now I'm stuck with the riot shield and combat knife. Though If it's ever a domination match on shipment I'll be using the JOKR without a care in the world lol

Associate
I agree they are large downloads for what they seem and when the patch bug occurs its beyond ridiculous for such a large company.... but having lived through the early years of counterstrike and the like, no broadband and sometimes even waiting for pc gamer cover disc/a mate to have got a copy to stick on a floppy.
This is nothing, just stick it on download, go do something and (bar the download crash bug which I haven't had once *touchwood) it will be ready for later... maybe I'm just easy going...

Soldato
I agree they are large downloads for what they seem and when the patch bug occurs its beyond ridiculous for such a large company.... but having lived through the early years of counterstrike and the like, no broadband and sometimes even waiting for pc gamer cover disc/a mate to have got a copy to stick on a floppy.
This is nothing, just stick it on download, go do something and (bar the download crash bug which I haven't had once *touchwood) it will be ready for later... maybe I'm just easy going...
the games free. im not complaining

Associate
except "later" might be in 2 days at this speed

Back
Top Bottom