***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
How long does it take the Lego Online store to take payment? I ordered the Lunar Lander at the end of March and it arrived on the 8th of April but my order just says shipped and Paypal just shows the transaction as pending waiting on them to complete it. Just seems an oddly long period of time.

Typically as soon as the full order has been shipped. If only part of the order has been shipped, then part payment will be taken. Is that the case?

Just call customer services if not > 00 800 5346 5555

Associate
The white MP4 from Mould King that Boge showed pics of a couple of pages back. I'm looking forward to it turning up. Its my first kit i've ordered that's not a Lego kit.

What are you thinking of ordering?
I was looking at that very same kit, also very tempted with "the Empire over Jedha City". My son also has his eye on the Tree House kit...

Associate
Ordered the Lego CE Mustang and Dom's Charger for my wife as her first ever kits, stuck the SW AT-ST from The Mandolorian in the order for my son too, as a he loves the series. Will get the Razorcrest when it comes out too.

Soldato
There’s may the 4th offers going live in 5 hours if you ordered from lego directly. Doubly VIP points on all SW purchases and a free mini set if you spend £75 on SW.

Works on pre orders too.

Associate
TBH. I'm kind of done with Lego Technic. Cars. Especially.

I've spent today putting together the 42096 Porsche and the white pieces are yellow in comparison.

The stickers just look stupid on it - bright white stickers on those yellowy panels just looks crud. Totally wrecks the model.

Mould King stickers are transparent. They look much nicer on white. You "can" see the edge on the black ones but a Lumocolor CD marker pen soon makes that disappear.

Last edited:
Associate
There’s may the 4th offers going live in 5 hours if you ordered from lego directly. Doubly VIP points on all SW purchases and a free mini set if you spend £75 on SW.

Works on pre orders too.

Cheers for the info, might be worth pre-ordering the Razorcrest with that then. My expected order is from John Lewis, as Lego only had back orders on the Mustang and wouldn't let me pre-order the Charger, which then went O.O.S. on release.

Soldato
Ooo! That looks cool! :cool:

I do kinda wanna crash it into a train for some reason though!? :D

I thought it was from the first movie too but the last page of the instruction book details all the chargers used thought the movies, this is actually modelled on the charger from the 4th movie as far as I can tell.

Also built this last week, it's been sitting in the box for a couple of years.

heksciL.jpg

Soldato
I thought it was from the first movie too but the last page of the instruction book details all the chargers used thought the movies, this is actually modelled on the charger from the 4th movie as far as I can tell.

Also built this last week, it's been sitting in the box for a couple of years.

heksciL.jpg
It's quite a good build I found, although I built the alternative model first then broke it down. It's pretty slow to move though:p (probably pretty similar to what it's modelled on).

Back
Top Bottom