Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
I've got both of those, but still much prefer the Master for general use. The scroll is better and the battery lasts much longer. The G703 is great for gaming though but if I'm working, I stick to the Master.

Cheers for that - that is what I am thinking right now. Its not a big deal to switch between them as they'll both be connected so I can just pick up whichever one I want to use :)

Soldato
The weight difference between these is shcoking. I imagine I will keep using the MX Master 2S due to the battery on it and save the G703 for gaming - but will see how it goes. If I find I can use the G703 for both then I can soon retire the 2S :)

JLE90900.JPG
Let us know how you get on with the 703, I'm still on an MX518 but fancy going wireless when this dies. I had been looking at the MX Master too, but unsure about that lip thing.. and I like a simple array of buttons.

edit: Should have read more of the discussion you were having with Street :p

Caporegime
Let us know how you get on with the 703, I'm still on an MX518 but fancy going wireless when this dies. I had been looking at the MX Master too, but unsure about that lip thing.. and I like a simple array of buttons.

edit: Should have read more of the discussion you were having with Street :p

:D

The Master 2S honestly - is a superb mouse. Amazing battery, comfortable in the hand. The only thing which sucks IMO is the fwd/back buttons for the thumb- they're awkward to access. And for games I always assign reload & use to those - so they get used a fair whack.

I wanted something better for gaming as I am PC gaming way more regularly these days and I liked the simplistic design of the G703 - because its matches my simplistic self :p :D

I am going to game/stream tonight so I'll post back some thoughts on the G703 as I intend to use it. :)

Caporegime
:D

The Master 2S honestly - is a superb mouse. Amazing battery, comfortable in the hand. The only thing which sucks IMO is the fwd/back buttons for the thumb- they're awkward to access. And for games I always assign reload & use to those - so they get used a fair whack.

I wanted something better for gaming as I am PC gaming way more regularly these days and I liked the simplistic design of the G703 - because its matches my simplistic self :p :D

I am going to game/stream tonight so I'll post back some thoughts on the G703 as I intend to use it. :)

I've got the same mice, G703 for gaming, M2S for work. Great choices.

Soldato
I've got the same mice, G703 for gaming, M2S for work. Great choices.
Oh no, I'm a monogamouse man. I hate switching over, I always seem to need the other one.

Soldato
Seeing lots of good news about the G703. I've been using Razer Mamba's for the last 12 years or so and I sometimes want to try another mouse but this one fits my hand so nicely. The G703 looks to have nice side buttons so it looks like something I could potentially move to. That wireless charging pad isn't cheap though

Caporegime
Seeing lots of good news about the G703. I've been using Razer Mamba's for the last 12 years or so and I sometimes want to try another mouse but this one fits my hand so nicely. The G703 looks to have nice side buttons so it looks like something I could potentially move to. That wireless charging pad isn't cheap though

Its easy enough to charge by wire. The pad isn't worth it.

Soldato
I believe it’s the one he bought from me on MM :)

I wish I'd noticed it on the MM, I could have potentially saved myself a decent chunk of money! Is noise the only reason you got rid of it LiE? I've seen quite a few reviewers mention that it's quite loud and I'm wondering coming from a keyboard with Cherry MX Browns whether I'm going to hate the typing experience and whether it might be loud in comparison. I've been searching for the right TKL keyboard with PBT keys and RGB backlighting and it's not as straightforward as I thought. I really liked the look of the Ducky One2 but it's sold out everywhere unfortunately.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I wish I'd noticed it on the MM, I could have potentially saved myself a decent chunk of money! Is noise the only reason you got rid of it LiE? I've seen quite a few reviewers mention that it's quite loud and I'm wondering coming from a keyboard with Cherry MX Browns whether I'm going to hate the typing experience and whether it might be loud in comparison. I've been searching for the right TKL keyboard with PBT keys and RGB backlighting and it's not as straightforward as I thought. I really liked the look of the Ducky One2 but it's sold out everywhere unfortunately.
Yep it’s pretty loud, especially compared to my Gateron silent browns. This wouldn’t be a problem if it was purely for gaming.

Back
Top Bottom