To Boris and Carrie a son

Soldato
Happy for them.

You should see mums net.

Bunch of women want his paternity leave cancelled due to who he is.
Those same women have a petition in place to extend paid maternity by 3 months due to it being unfair thyy can't go to baby groups.

You can't make this stuff up

Soldato
What a frankly bizarre thing to say?!

So Boris' new wife to be should not be allowed to have a kid because the man she married had kids before... That's a very odd approach..

Also, shock horror, he put his kids through a VERY expensive school to give them the best possible start, what a terrible man!

I despair, honestly. Tackle the man on his politics if you feel the need. Also, it's not like he planned this 9 months ago deliberately to follow his critical illness during an international crisis...

That's probably the weirdest set of Straw-man arguments I've ever seen. :confused:

Did you even read what @stockhausen wrote?

As a human, it's quite possible to be simultaneously happy that his baby was delivered safely; and quite critical of him as a prime minister you know?

I'm definitely both...

Right now I'm coming to terms with the fact that more than one person in my extended family has died, perhaps even as a direct result of his undeniably poor response to Covid-19; but I'm pleased for his partner and their child regardless.

The truth is, just because I'm happy for his partner and child; that doesn't mean that in the same breath I cant criticise the living daylights out of the utterly shambolic and catastrophic lack of leadership this man has shown over the last few weeks.

He and our government have blood on their hands... I'm ecstatic for he and his undeniably beautiful baby; but these people need to be held to account regardless.

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
That's probably the weirdest set of Straw-man arguments I've ever seen. :confused:

As a human, it's quite possible to be simultaneously happy that his baby was delivered safely; and quite critical of him as a prime minister you know?

I'm definitely both...

Right now I'm coming to terms with the fact that more than one person in my extended family has died, perhaps even as a direct result of his undeniably poor response to Covid-19; but I'm pleased for his partner and their child regardless.

The truth is, just because I'm happy for his partner and child; that doesn't mean that in the same breath I cant criticise the living daylights out of the utterly shambolic and catastrophic lack of leadership this man has shown over the last few weeks.

He and our government have blood on their hands... I'm ecstatic for he and his undeniably beautiful baby; but these people need to be held to account regardless.

I read everything he wrote, and my first paragraph was a response to him, and the others were to other points made in the thread...

Read the whole thread, and you will see I was addressing other posters commenting on him sending his kids to expensive schools.

So far all he has come up with is that Boris was shaking too many peoples hands, hardly a clear criticism of his response to Covid19. Not that this thread is the place for this discussion!

Permabanned
If Boris was called Shane and lived on a council estate in Doncaster he would be called a feckless father.

Pretty much what Boris said about men who father children out of wedlock by the way.

How many kids is that now by different mothers?

Capodecina
Soldato

. . .
The point I was trying to make was that Boris Johnson has demonstrated quite clearly that he is a selfish person who nobody in their right mind would ever trust.

Having said that, I accept that there are people who are so enraptured by Boris Johnson that they feel that cheating on an indeterminate number of women who one assumes he claimed to love is perfectly acceptable and should not be taken to suggest that he would not happily shaft the British people.

Soldato
Happy for them.

You should see mums net.

Bunch of women want his paternity leave cancelled due to who he is.
Those same women have a petition in place to extend paid maternity by 3 months due to it being unfair thyy can't go to baby groups.

You can't make this stuff up
We want equality, but we want to be more equal than anyone else.

This toxic hypocrisy would be hilarious if it wasn't so depressing.

Back
Top Bottom