Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I just timeout all the time, it's not Virgin as I have both Virgin and Vodafone Business Fibre to my house and its the same for both.
Takes ages to find a lobby, ages to load and then ages to get kicked out.

With every update these guys make Bethesda look competent. Total mess.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had another 5 games, quick to find games and no kick outs.
One thing I did notice when searching for Shoot the ship hardcore. It found a games at Hovec sawmill, then searching continued and it found one at Shoot house

Hyperoptic 150Mbps FTTP service (150 up/150 down)

Associate
The voice chat bug is so game breaking! I play with a couple of mates on PS4, myself on PC and it affects all of us. Got a 3rd and a 7th that im fairly sure we could have turned into wins if we could communicate :(

Soldato
I've tried today on my PS4 at my partner's and my Xbox at my house. Both have had issues with online.

I finally managed a couple of hours of getting into games no problem with 4 of us, though some were a laggy, after completely logging out of Live and logging back in.

There's been a couple of random disconnects too.

Associate
tried a few games when the matchmaking actually found one and it felt laggy now n then.. going to leave it tonight and hopefully they have it sorted for tomorrow

Associate
I keep getting the server busy message and I'm put in a queue...once that times down I then get a disconnect message and have to quit.

Pretty annoying as I haven't finished the campaign yet and that shouldn't need server access.

Soldato
I've just crashed to desktop 5x in a row.

And the last time I got a weird message that makes no sense. It's unusual as well as I've never has an error message before. Usually my crash to desktop comes with no error message at all.

Here's the message:
We couldn't find the {Game_name}. Please reinstall it, or point to us its installation folder in the settings menu.

:confused::(:mad:

Associate
Yeah same connection issues here, another issue I have is that occasionally, the graphic options change to "borderless", whereas I use "fullscreen". However when it does this it also changes my screen size down from 2560x1440 by way of the box underneath which changes to "50". Puttting it back onto 100 sorts the issue but it also reduces a few settings, whereas normally it runs the game fine night in night out on max settings. Just a bit of a ballache correcting it.

Back
Top Bottom