Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Associate
I had that memory error. Its something to do with the squads. If you remove yourself from your squad and make your own squad it let's you in fine.
Well thats what it was for me. If you do it through the app its easy. If you don't make your own squad up you get auto added to another one and still won't get on.

Soldato
I had that memory error. Its something to do with the squads. If you remove yourself from your squad and make your own squad it let's you in fine.
Well thats what it was for me. If you do it through the app its easy. If you don't make your own squad up you get auto added to another one and still won't get on.
*shakes head*..how do they get it wrong.

Soldato
:(

Can't get games and when I do I get shot round corners. I'm normally not the type to rage about the second problem but since the patch it's really apparent.

Soldato
:(

Can't get games and when I do I get shot round corners. I'm normally not the type to rage about the second problem but since the patch it's really apparent.

This was the best COD since MW2 in my opinion and they have ruined it.

I've went from itching to play to should I bother to see if it's fixed?

Such a shame as I was really enjoying it. The lag is mental, slow to get games, kill cams are not my version of events and voice chat seems ropey.

Soldato

Such a shame as I was really enjoying it. The lag is mental, slow to get games, kill cams are not my version of events and voice chat seems ropey.
100% I haven't enjoyed a COD since MW2. Normally just buy and complete the campaign.

This one is the total package I even don't mind the store.

Soldato
The chat audio issue seems to be only on warzone. Played hours of multiplayer today without any voice issues, only the slow match finding one. Every time I attempted warzone today the chat disappeared after a few mins. So annoying.

Soldato

Completely agree - I've not really bothered with other COD games since MW2 and then this; but the matchmaking is a complete joke now - I can easily sit there for 5 to 10 minutes as the game pops me in and out of empty lobbies; I once ended up in Gun Runner by myself - not sure playing with yourself in COD has the same enjoyment factor :D When I have been lucky enough to get into a game, I have had some pretty mental results - like most other people I supposed; magic bullets around corners and whatnot.

Having said that, I did at least manage to get the new LMG - took the best part of a day as trying to get Shipment games on "Shoot the Ship" was an ongoing battle, but it was well worth the hassle :)

I'll park it for now though, cba to sit there dealing with the bugs and issues they've added - instead, I have restarted GTA V and have been rolling with laughter at the writing :)

Caporegime
I'm going to continue my quest to be understand and improve at Warzone mode this week, if anyone feels like adding me.

Played a bit yesterday and most games were fine. For the games that have lag or issues, you can tell almost instantly during the warmup mode, so I just quit and look a for a new game.

rp2000

Soldato
i uninstalled an reinstalled. nadda, still memory issue, tried all the other tricks, game is stright up broken by Infinity Ward. Sheer total and utter incompetence from them. utterly staggering

Soldato
How's the non-warzone multiplayer on this?

Specifically I'm keen to play modes like the ground war (looking for something similar ish to the older battelfield conquest games) type modes. From what I've seen, the vast majority of the players are playing warzone, but I'm just not such a ban of the battle royale style format.

So how many are playing the standard multiplayer modes? If I was to buy this and get going, are there still plenty of people to find games?

(I know there's been some issues with the servers and bugs recently, but aside from those.)

Soldato

Specifically I'm keen to play modes like the ground war (looking for something similar ish to the older battelfield conquest games) type modes. From what I've seen, the vast majority of the players are playing warzone, but I'm just not such a ban of the battle royale style format.

So how many are playing the standard multiplayer modes? If I was to buy this and get going, are there still plenty of people to find games?

(I know there's been some issues with the servers and bugs recently, but aside from those.)

I never play warzone and there is millions of players across all game modes.

Excellent game (pre latest patch)

Soldato

Now I've won in warzone a couple of times I think I actually prefer multiplayer

Caporegime
OP
Playing predominantly ground war I don’t see SBMM, but playing the core Mp it’s obvious when it kicks in. Doesn’t really bother me that much, just throw a couple of games and your back down lol.

Back
Top Bottom