Your first post on these forums

Soldato
Soldato
Best option would be to buy a fan controller. I just ordered the Vantec Nexus NXP-201. Unfortunatley OC don't stock it anymore, but you can get it at NO COMPETITORS. READ THE FAQ - Rilot. Look under cooling, then fan controllers :)

Brilliant. 18th Jan 2006.

This. And even post-nuke, there's a lot of stuff missing because we used to prune (delete) old threads.

Is that why I swear my postcount is going backwards? :p

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
My earliest posts got deleted iirc (for violating rules I wasn't aware of at the time as a rusty but too-hasty newbie). Though I have saved (prepost logged) copies.

Soldato
Coolink Fans IMO are the best fans I have ever owned.

Quieter than amber series and shift just as much air, they are cheap and come with a 4 pin - 3 pin converter and also a PCI backing plate which has a speed controller.

My first post was to tell everyone I though Coolink fans were great - posted in September 2006, 8 months after joining the forums.

Man of Honour
My very first post got me suspended for 2 days
My second post got me suspended for a week
I went up to see Spie who asked me what I'd posted and he laughed saying you can't say the name Maplin but nobody actually told me on either suspension what I'd done :)

My post was something like "I'm after a cable for my motherboard and both OCUK & Maplin don't sell it".

Man of Honour
Top right, search by your name, then when it loads the most recent 25 pages of results, click 'Search After' and keep going until it get to no more results, click back and choose the final page.

I just spent some time doing that...and it doesn't go back far enough. Whatever my first post was, it's lost to the mists of time. Probably a "spec me" post, probably something to do with an Athlon.

Back
Top Bottom