Hell Let Loose...Company Of Hero's, meets FPS

Associate
Absolutely love this game. So immersive. Switched over from Red Orchestra 2.

It's the only game in 15~ years of PC gaming that I've bothered using a mic for.

So satisfying playing in a well functioning squad/team.

Soldato
Absolutely love this game. So immersive. Switched over from Red Orchestra 2.

It's the only game in 15~ years of PC gaming that I've bothered using a mic for.

So satisfying playing in a well functioning squad/team.
I gave it another go last night but all the games had no one speaking and no teamplay or tactics at all. Went on Post Scriptum after and instantly got in a Squad all using VoIP and the difference was night and day. Hoping HLL gets a better player base so we have decent competition between the two games.

Soldato
I gave it another go last night but all the games had no one speaking and no teamplay or tactics at all. Went on Post Scriptum after and instantly got in a Squad all using VoIP and the difference was night and day. Hoping HLL gets a better player base so we have decent competition between the two games.

Only time i noticed that was during the free weekend! Decent most of the time.... Trying to get my guys into it. When i've played squad play its literally blown my mind. Little things that holding at bush lines for 20mins then all out war. Felt like i was there

Soldato
Add me on steam mate, wouldn't mind finding a squad i can play with and learn the game

thegoon84

Nice I need to get back into this.

can i add you too mate?

@ak22, @thefish, @shedlo, @[TFU] Thegoon84
Group of 5 or 6 of us on our discord play pretty much daily evenings around 9pm onwards we also have a 100 man server on gportal that we are trying to build a community on. Only had it 4 days but could do with more players. Shout if you guys want to play with us. All are welcome.

Server is:
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/hll/6777469

Discord: www.pagangaming.uk

Last edited:
Soldato
Thinking about getting this, looks promising.

Can anyone with the game provide any views from the past few months?

£13 on cdkeys tbh at that price it's a no brainer. It's a lot of fun in a squad, I'd say more akin to Red Orchestra 2. It's less milsim compared to the likes of Post Scriptum so if you like the balance between fun and realism this is where I would invest. I've played both PS and HLL and whilst PS is also a good game now I prefer the slightly more tighter engagements in HLL. Update 6 has also vastly improved the ballistics.

Also if you do get it see our discord/server details above.

Associate
some of us are going on the pagan server now, trying to get it started. Be good to get some regulars joining, All other uk servers were full, so i think theres demand for more uk servers

Soldato
Do you know if there are any free weekends planned in the near future?

I tried Post Scriptum when it was free and I just found it too slow and frustrating for me.

Soldato
I caved and bought it, much prefer it to Post Scriptum, don't feel like I'm straining my eyes to see enemy pixels in the distance.
Still no real idea what I'm doing, so just trying to follow squad as a medic.

Back
Top Bottom