******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Associate
Totally forgot about this game. Followed it for a while years back but just seemed overly ambitious. Is it out of Alpha yet? Will it ever come out? I am aware these are probably dumb questions but you never know.

Soldato
There's plenty you can do and see, yes. I'm not sure where jonney's getting his 5-10hr estimate from, considering he's yet to complete a mission and isn't familar with much of it :) No offence mate.
Where it shines is when you play with other people. The community is very friendly and you won't have much trouble finding people to do stuff with, as long as you're not a total introvert.

Yes, you can do space battles or go and shoot people in the face with an fps weapon, or even get into fisticuffs.
As for the bugs and stuff... It's up and down on a daily basis. Some days it's bang on, some days it's a frustrating pain in the arse. YMMV.

Petey's tour bus is open if you want an interactive closer look, whether you have the game or not :)

Soldato
There's plenty you can do and see, yes. I'm not sure where jonney's getting his 5-10hr estimate from, considering he's yet to complete a mission and isn't familar with much of it :) No offence mate.
Where it shines is when you play with other people. The community is very friendly and you won't have much trouble finding people to do stuff with, as long as you're not a total introvert.

Yes, you can do space battles or go and shoot people in the face with an fps weapon, or even get into fisticuffs.
As for the bugs and stuff... It's up and down on a daily basis. Some days it's bang on, some days it's a frustrating pain in the arse. YMMV.

Petey's tour bus is open if you want an interactive closer look, whether you have the game or not :)
none taken.

Yes i think you can experience more than 10h worth of missions. but if you want to just try a few odd misions and try the mechanics and see some locations, 5-10h without dedicated a truck load of time is all ok my friend.

Was it you who said you dont normally play with others?

I am dying to team up with someone here etc to play :(

Soldato
Unless I'm just going out mining or something, I prefer to play with others. If any of my lot are on, I'll always be in discord chat with them when playing.
I've helped a lot of new players get to grips with it, as it isn't noob friendly and quite overwhelming to start with - especially if you encounter off-putting bugs.

I'll send you a trust message with a discord link and we can get something on the go if you want?

ED: Failing that, use the ingame chat box and just ask if anyone wants to crew up. You might be surprised where it takes you.

Back
Top Bottom