What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I have avoided afterlife like the plague due to an intense dislike for Ricky Gervais. I just feel he's a one trick pony and his one trick was only mildly amusing the first time around. Now he's just smug and irritating.

Soldato
watching after life 2. really no need for this series, it's pretty bad. Gervais knows it too. he walks up to the woman for the umpteenth time (inexplicably sitting in the cemetery day after day) and say's 'fancy seeing you here' and laughs.
i suppose if netflix are going to pay you to do a second one you'll take the money, then patch together a 'story' afterwards.

Soldato
I have avoided afterlife like the plague due to an intense dislike for Ricky Gervais. I just feel he's a one trick pony and his one trick was only mildly amusing the first time around. Now he's just smug and irritating.

Im not a fan of his at all and I think Stephen Merchant was the better of the duo. Gervaise should get back to writing with him.

Soldato
I watched an episode of Modern Family in the final season last night in which Stephen Merchant was one of the main characters, he was hilarious as a concierge :D

Associate
My playlist is extensive and I don’t even remember what I have to watch, these are the ones I’m watching at the moment:

Blacklist S3
Breaking Bad S3
Chilling Adventures Sabrina S1
Sherlock S2
Luke Cage S2

Associate
The Last Dance on Netflix, a great documentary series about Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls.

Really well made, almost deifies Jordan who comes off well, but if you've watched the Chamillionaire Youtube video you know Jordan was not always nice to his fans, especially black ones who idolised him.

Really great watch of what a sports great wants you to see, he comes as a real leader, the truth isn't quite as gilded as that, but still hard not to be impressed.

Associate
Finally watched all of Mindhunter S2 after only watching the first ep a while back... Whilst good, it wasn't as good as the first season, think Kemper just made it for me!
Running through Scrubs again as it has been a while, that's on All4 so lovely advertising included for FREE!
Also started watching Ghost in the Shell SAC 2045 on Fletnix, weird seeing the drastic change in animation approach, but it's still a fairly decent watch..

Soldato
watched the first episode of dangs of london. not impressed, wont be watching any more.

Gangs of london is better :)

I'm 3 eps in, poor acting, so so story but lots of fun all the same. Gratuitous violence for the sake of it much of the time but that's part of the appeal.

Caporegime
Finished watching Devs last night, liked it a lot. I enjoyed it more and more with each episode. Got to try and fill that void now with something else.

Soldato
"New Amsterdam" season 1. I don't care for medical shows but I'm actually really liking this. I genuinely like the main characters, it's feel good (such a change from the depressing UK stuff like Casualty) and engaging.
However, it really shows how shockingly awful the US healthcare system can be.

Soldato

I hate Ricky Gervais, but, I loved Afterlife.

Should add I only watched Season 1. It ended perfectly. Season 2 will ruin it, that's why I haven't watching it.

Soldato
Recently finished:

Preacher - good fun. 4 seasons.

Mr Robot - awesome. 4 seasons.

The Big Bang Theory.

Westworld - S3 was a bit ****, but 1 and 2 were superb TV - lots of norks too.

The Walking Dead

Young Sheldon

Picard

The Expanse

Dark - German timey wimey, excellent and a few boobs.

Upload - similar to The Good Place. Fun family viewing with elements of Black Mirror. 1 season, 10 episodes.

Almost finished:

Onto S10 of Modern Family - Sophia Vegara, nom nom nom nom

To watch:

Devs

Associate
Any thoughts? Just binge watched the whole show - really enjoyed it. Wasn't 100% satisfied with the end ie Angela Moss fate.
Really enjoying it to be honest, so well made.......think have 4-5 episodes left. What I like about it its so unpredictable, like shows like that. Some others that come to mind are Peaky Blinders and Gomorrah.

Soldato
Really enjoying it to be honest, so well made.......think have 4-5 episodes left. What I like about it its so unpredictable, like shows like that. Some others that come to mind are Peaky Blinders and Gomorrah.

FFS - i read that you had finished S4 - the thing i said about Angela happened in Episode 1, so think i'm safe, phew! Didn't mean for any spoilers etc.

One of my all time best shows. CS and RM were amazing in this.

Back
Top Bottom