Bored? Watch a sandwich go mouldy

Caporegime
JUST LOL IF AT THE END OF THIS WHOLE ESCAPADE THE OP DOESN'T RE-CUT IT AS A 3 MINUTE 26 SECONDS TIME-COMPRESSED VIDEO FEATURING SYSTEM OF A DOWN'S "CHOP SUEY" AS AUDIO AND IS NUMBER ONE IN TIME FOR MOTHER FLIPPIN' CHRISTMAS.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Can we get a gallery of all the previous images not just the first / current? Even if it's just hourly photos it would be a good way to see the demise over time.

Soldato
OP
Share some BTS photos, that would be cool!

Got a couple yesterday but not much to see really!

Three LED lights against a black curtain (toilet still usable on the other side, interestingly). A7R III with Canon 24-70mm @ f22, ISO 100, 0.6 if I remember rightly.

dymhvRa.jpg

USB cable runs under the door for the timelapse, image capture and FTP sync on a laptop in the corridor outside.

aksvC6n.jpg

We had multiple mares trying to get a dummy battery with delieries taking ages atm for anything. We had to start it given it'll take 3-4 weeks so atm I'm just changing the battery once a day but it might get moved onto power later on.

Soldato
As a meat eater I'm offended because Avocado on anything is simply wrong on every level.

As a fellow carnivore, I'm afraid I must respectfully disagree, can't beat a chicken & bacon sandwich with a couple of slices of avocado, and a nice spicy beef fajita, dripping with chilli sauce, soured cream and guacamole is a thing of beauty

Soldato
OP
I put my bread in a ziplock bag and I swear it goes mouldy faster than this. What magical bread are you using?!

I know right. It's Warbutons thick, standard white loaf from Aldi. Perhaps because there's literally no natural light in there as well? Obviously there's the three LED lights but they won't be producing heat nor UV radiation etc.

We did consider using a baker's loaf so it was less processed but there we go.

Commissario
I think you need to start again using bread from a bakers (or even better, bread that you've baked yourself because home made bread is normally like rock after 48 hours) and real meat.

Back
Top Bottom