Lockdown Games

Caporegime
Mount and Blade 2 is an incredible time sink. It's early access but polished enough to be able to play it for hours.

Civ 6 and Total War games are others that are a great time sink.

Associate
Started the lockdown by playing Total war Warhammer, sensed moved onto Metro 2033 awesome game been meaning to play it for ages, completed it last night so i think i will move straight onto lastlight. Been meaing to have ago at heros and generals as my brother inlaw keeps bugging me to play with him.

Associate
I've been playing Dying Light. It's a really excellent game. Very highly recommended.

Top tip. I've had it in on my radar for quite awhile but forgot about it.

Bought the Enhanced Edition for £10.99 at CDKeys.

Very few games get me hooked in their intial phases. This is one of them.

Soldato
I'm currently close to the endgame portion of Control and having quite a lot of fun. The Oldest House is a great setting and a perfect fit for the Metroidvania style they went with. They could've squeezed even more out of it so I hope for an even crazier sequel.

Nevertheless, a solid choice for lockdown. Unique setting, good combat and lots of hidden places and notes to read, just the way I like.

Actually looking for something similar in principle afterwards but can't think of anything better than Prey and I already played the hell out of that.

Back
Top Bottom