Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
I've had the Xbox 360 wireless gamepad since launch and after selling the 360 kept it to use on the PC. The analogue sticks have faded over the years to the point they look grim even though they're not dirty, just the rubber goes yellow like gel phone cases and other stuff of similar material. Found a pair of replacement black sticks on eBay for a few quid :cool:

20200507_123144.jpg

20200507_132046.jpg

Soldato

Different ratios you say... I've just bought a Dell P1914s to use as a second screen for streaming/working. For me, it displays the full OBS stuff I'd need for a stream or gives a full-page document, so only ever sees some occasional use. Also bought the Blue Yeti with that blue 'upgraded' cable. Was a snip over £110 for both. :)

wzNoeJn.png

The screen is slightly higher and lower than my 27" for my eyeline, however I haven't got an ultrawide lens to show this.

And this set up is temporary. Hence the messy cables. :p

Soldato
I really want a 15" 1080p slim bezel screen to mount vertically next to my ultrawide to have my phone and chat screens permanently visible. Can't seem to fine anyway :(

Soldato
That's exactly what my search started out as. Then I found that there are a number of this size screen available on eBay. Yeah, the resolution ain't great, but it's good enough, comes with the proper adjustable stand and in excellent condition.

Man of Honour
I really want a 15" 1080p slim bezel screen to mount vertically next to my ultrawide to have my phone and chat screens permanently visible. Can't seem to fine anyway :(
How about one of the many portable 15" USB powered screens meant for laptops?

I'm currently using a very old Dell 4:3 format 1600x1200 in portrait next to my widescreen.

Caporegime
:D it's true... lol, the flash didn't help though. Tidied up since then and thinned the KBs and mice out. I have 2 QNAP NAS's, two Rasp Pi's (4 gig ones - have 7 in total but others are Pi 3s and idle) and two PCs. Also have a BT keyboard for an iPad.

you can control raspberry pi's from a phone or over teamviewer or ssh putty no need to have a mouse and keyboard for each one.

Soldato
2Pxe.jpg

Bought a hybrid pump and CO2 inflator, some tyre levers, extra CO2 canisters and some glueless patches.

3Pxe.jpg

Nice little unit. I can't imagine it being very fun to inflate a tyre using just the manual pump but should be good to get me back on the road quickly and I can use my proper track pump back at home. As I only have 700x25c tyres I should be able to get back to correct pressure without tiring myself out

Soldato
I see what you did there :D

Do you get an awful lot of punctures? Seems like a lot of extra kit, swapping a full size pump for compact but adding canisters.

I'm glad my, admittedly fairly low hanging fruit, attempt didn't go unnoticed!

Not really, I've had 1 in the last year and that involved my actual tyre blowing out not just the tube! It's not actually much more than I'd take with me normally. Smaller than a regular pump and a 16g canister is enough to get me back to full. I'd only take 2 (one in the unit and one spare) with me so it doesn't really take up much space and I'd need to be quite unlucky to need more than that on a ride around! (probably jinxed myself now!)

Soldato
My latest case from Flavourly. :D

1T34Nst.jpg

Contains:

2 x Cameron’s Brewery Surf Lager
2 x Fourpure Jet Lager
2 x Fourpure Geyser Session IPA
4 x Fourpure Monument Valley Tangerine Pale Ale
2 x Fourpure Yosemite Small Pale
2 x Wild Beer Co. Eagle Hunter Pale Ale
2 x Wild Beer Co. Comet Lager
2 x Wild Beer Co. I-Love-Yuzu Citrus Pale Ale
2 x By the Horns Brewing Kokomo Fruit Pale Ale

Soldato
How about one of the many portable 15" USB powered screens meant for laptops?

I'm currently using a very old Dell 4:3 format 1600x1200 in portrait next to my widescreen.

I did see those, it's a bit too much money for such a minor job tho really. Was looking at getting a replacement laptop screen and video driver from eBay if I can find a good one.

Back
Top Bottom