This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Guitar is all buttoned up, had do make a little bit of clearance for the new pots which have bigger caps on the back of them, and a little for the top pickup. Also had to shave a little bit out of the bridge humbucker cutout in the scratchplate to accomodate the bridge pickup. Oh and drill the additional holes for the scratchplate.

Just need to solder on the body ground and the jack, string it up, and play. :)

oeOtPNNh.jpg qUNqeNRh.jpg ZxVWmyAh.jpg

Don't worry, the headstock doesn't say "Fender" it says "Franken Partscaster" :p

KTsb1rnl.jpg

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
It is still an open question whether inducing collaborative controlled prolonged multimodal sensory hallucination in the very highly technically competent (physicists, and specific advanced fields of engineers) can lead to significant technological capability breakthroughs.

All previous research of a similar kind has omitted many critical induction, candidate qualification, sensory gradient training, and robust real-time verification measures.

Permabanned
It is still an open question whether inducing collaborative controlled prolonged multimodal sensory hallucination in the very highly technically competent (physicists, and specific advanced fields of engineers) can lead to significant technological capability breakthroughs.

All previous research of a similar kind has omitted many critical induction, candidate qualification, sensory gradient training, and robust real-time verification measures.

W.T.F :confused:

Soldato
Got a 4 day weekend, working full time isn't leaving me a lot of free time surprisingly. Looking forward to sorting my house out a bit and maybe starting some exterior spring cleaning

Soldato
Got a 4 day weekend, working full time isn't leaving me a lot of free time surprisingly. Looking forward to sorting my house out a bit and maybe starting some exterior spring cleaning

Same here. Was meant to be off to Madrid tomorrow for a stag do so booked Monday off for recovery. Figured I’d keep it off as not gonna be many other chances to take leave for a while.

I’ve got a shed type thing to build.

Soldato
Same here. Was meant to be off to Madrid tomorrow for a stag do so booked Monday off for recovery. Figured I’d keep it off as not gonna be many other chances to take leave for a while.

I’ve got a shed type thing to build.
You've reminded me I was meant to have flown to Florida on Monday for 2 weeks. I'd be at a festival right now :(

Looking forward to getting £840 back from flights though!

Soldato
Found the big bag containing last years entire chilli harvest, which was in the spare freezer in the utility room, in the washing machine, completely thawed out.

This is the first year in 10 that I haven't got a crop on the go. Now I have no chillies.

Soldato
Was thinking how pleased i am that i did the Camino last year ,cant see these rooms being acceptable for quite a while

Screenshot-20200508-081756-com-android-gallery3d-2.jpg

Screenshot-20200508-082129-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot-20200508-090058-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato

Anyone else watching Andy Serkis reading The Hobbit for charity? Its only been going on for 2 hours, still about 10 hours to go. I am really looking forward to when he gets to the part with Gollum in it :D

Soldato
Forgot to put my homemade cakes away last night. They were covered over but it appears my cats managed to lift the cover enough to nab 3. Found the "remains" scattered all around the kitchen. No wonder they didn't wake me so early this morning :o

Oh and they were also kind enough to leave me a "present" by the living room window :rolleyes:

At least it's sunny again today :p

Caporegime
Lovely tiger-flamed maple finish on her. What model is it specifically? :)

I'm going to guess Traditional 120 Flame Top circa 2014 - 2015?

Second guess, Class 5 circa 2001 - 2002 and you have kept it in astounding condition?

2nd guess is correct. That is an astonishing guess, most people wouldn’t know!

I picked it up about 4 years ago, there are minor feet wear and minor scratches (more like swirls oh cars) but overall in great shape.

Caporegime
2nd guess is correct. That is an astonishing guess, most people wouldn’t know!

I picked it up about 4 years ago, there are minor feet wear and minor scratches (more like swirls oh cars) but overall in great shape.

It's only because I have spent a great deal of time fawning over them, I'd have a trans black flame quilt top, or a root beer quilt top, but those can go for some eye-watering prices at times.

Lovely thing! :)

I shall stick with my custom Squier though until I git gud haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom