Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

V F

V F

Soldato
Just to add the batteries last absolutely ages on it! Had mine since 3 Sep 2018 and the Logitech software says the batteries are still full :eek:

Do you still have the Logitech Solar keyboard? and did you ever replace the battery on it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Do you still have the Logitech Solar keyboard? and did you ever replace the battery on it.

I used it at work and after several months the battery started playing up. It lasted about 3 years I believe. Battery is easily replaced on the K750 however and cheap.

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah, when mine started playing up, it died within hours with the lights out. It was only £1.xx for a replacement.

Soldato
Nothing wildly special, but plain and simple does me :)

(I wedge another monitor on the LHS for working at the moment too)

desk.jpg

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Yeah, when mine started playing up, it died within hours with the lights out. It was only £1.xx for a replacement.

Thank you, mines been playing up lately especially in poor light and is easily 3 years old only just clicked it could be the battery, just need to find a new (FN) key now as my daughter managed to break it.

Associate
Looking at the Alex drawers and storage unit (to put the tower in) with a nice table top from IKEA.

Is there anything better?

I have seen some setups with kitchen tables, reclaimed wood and they all look great. Depends on the theme/style of room and budget.

An old picture of mine (Alex drawers and Beech top) albeit, its still work in progress. On my to-do, add some subtle Hue lighting, pictures and accessories as its a bit soulless at the moment. Will eventually lose the triple setup for a single screen. :)

At the moment perfectly happy with the Alex setup, only longer term, I would opt for an industrial reclaimed wood desk (image is an example):

reclaimed-wood-desk-300x250.jpg

Man of Honour
I'm bending the rules slightly as it's not right now, but it hasn't changed much since my last post other than lots of cable management. Made use of an old unused Hue strip as well and stuck it on the underside of the desk

IcmWQvV.jpg

Caporegime
I'm bending the rules slightly as it's not right now, but it hasn't changed much since my last post other than lots of cable management. Made use of an old unused Hue strip as well and stuck it on the underside of the desk
Love it Steedie - do you have 2 hue strips there or can it do multiple colours? That room is a similar kind of vibe to how i am going to my upcoming man cave :D - planning lots of hue in mine heh. Similar kind of colour as well, mine will be like a dark turqoise colour.

Man of Honour
Love it Steedie - do you have 2 hue strips there or can it do multiple colours? That room is a similar kind of vibe to how i am going to my upcoming man cave :D - planning lots of hue in mine heh. Similar kind of colour as well, mine will be like a dark turqoise colour.

Thanks :) It's 2 Hue strips, one on the back of the desk and one underneath. Best bit is the Streamdeck can control a Hue bridge so I've got a couple of scenes set up which I can switch between when going from work mode to game mode :p

@PiKe, it's the IKEA Karlby

Back
Top Bottom