Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Mine updated, said the launcher needed a restart then did, went into game and shaders reinstalled. After that, no problems and had 5 games

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Well been reading people's issues without having any of my own and now after this update it seems like my mouse input is very laggy but it doesn't compensate, it just stops like my mouse has been disconnected or is juddery. Absolutely fine outside of the game. Game settings all appear to be fine.

Soldato
Well been reading people's issues without having any of my own and now after this update it seems like my mouse input is very laggy but it doesn't compensate, it just stops like my mouse has been disconnected or is juddery. Absolutely fine outside of the game. Game settings all appear to be fine.

The fix for that is to alt-tab to task manager and set CPU priority to Normal. I have to do this every time I launch the game.

Soldato
For some reason the graphics settings keep screwing up now. About half the times I start it, it switches to fullscreen borderless and the resolution scaling drops to 50%.

Soldato
The patch seemed to have adjusted my graphics settings, like dropping the resolution scaling to 66%.

However, after putting the settings back to before, I was able to play for 2 hours without any crash back to desktop.

Associate
Patch was to nerf akimbo.
Thank goodness.

I was getting fed up being killed by some akimbo fiend while pouring assault rounds into them.

Just as an add on, I haven't had any of the loading issues others are reporting. Seems to be pot luck whether you are affected or not.

Associate
It drops mine to fullscreen window and 50-66% render scale every time I launch super annoying. 60 million players for warzone no wonder the patch didn't download for 2 days. The lag when you don't get a uk server is ridiculus rubber banding. no problems on valorant apart from their root kit anti cheat :D.

Associate
BR Solos has changed.

"Stimulus" no gulag but you respawn if you have £4.5k on you when you die up until the finial two circles. Had 1 game, quite like it, less campy.

I thought I was going mental when I bought myself back in my first game, proper WTF moment! Thought it was just another bug to add to the list, then it starts explaining itself after first redeploy.
Makes it quite interesting wether to risk going back for your gear or not.

Back
Top Bottom