US: The Mandalorian

Soldato
I've got a couple of episodes left of this. I was expecting so much more. It's average in all departments sadly (except the theme tune which is just brilliant). Poor dialogue, action, characters and story. I can't think of any stand out moments really...never got excited at all. Some of the casting has been atricious...feels like a prime example of getting your mates some work rather than actually casting the character properly. 5/10 for me with two episodes left. Episode 4 with Gina Carano was an abomination.

Soldato
I've got a couple of episodes left of this. I was expecting so much more. It's average in all departments sadly (except the theme tune which is just brilliant). Poor dialogue, action, characters and story. I can't think of any stand out moments really...never got excited at all. Some of the casting has been atricious...feels like a prime example of getting your mates some work rather than actually casting the character properly. 5/10 for me with two episodes left. Episode 4 with Gina Carano was an abomination.

You need to stick to Star Trek.

Soldato

Wow! I just watched episode 4 last night and I agree 100% with every word you have written. Hugely disappointing so far!

Back
Top Bottom