Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Playing predominantly ground war I don’t see SBMM, but playing the core Mp it’s obvious when it kicks in. Doesn’t really bother me that much, just throw a couple of games and your back down lol.
Yeh there's a clear skill difference from game to to game. I tend to do well for a few games then start getting put in lobbies full of people with maxed out rank and playing with KB+M so I then do awful for a few games then it resets again and I get some more easier games!

Soldato
Another ridiculous size update, really don't understand how this game is so big.

On the plus sides you can now enter the bunkers in warzone with the access card which drops from legendary boxes!

Caporegime
OP
Another ridiculous size update, really don't understand how this game is so big.

On the plus sides you can now enter the bunkers in warzone with the access card which drops from legendary boxes!

they are ridiculous but it will be the new maps they add along with all the new cosmetics as well, will soon add up.

Soldato
A green light at a bunker means someone has a card I believe.
I've sort of been hanging back a bit from bunkers picking off campers waiting to ambush people unlocking the bunkers. You get some easy kills.

Soldato
Yep, got my best ever kill yesterday doing similar. It was battlefield esque, put c4 on my car and drove it into a helicopter.

Perfect! We got hijacked when we had a bunker card and managed to get over to the bunker before the other team arrived. They came running over where we managed to get the card back. That was a good game.

Back
Top Bottom