Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
I know it’s a dangerous game to play but for £20 with a lifetime guarantee, that suits me. :)

My first step into audiophile cables was QED cables.....that's what kicked it all off, I had to find out for myself so to speak...ended at VDH cables, not because they are the best, but because the prices got very silly and even now I feel like a bit of a plonker spending so much on cables.

Soldato
Finally got some dumbbells. I was concerned about how much I paid, but I realise weights (having never bought them before) are generally quite expensive... for the good stuff, and these do seem very nice.

66SyLOph.jpg

5ARXpURh.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
@AndyCr15 glad you got them, hope you make many gains.

I also received a delivery yesterday of heavy things.

The big boys, may need to get some 50s next.
DSCF8665.jpg

20s + 16s
DSCF8669.jpg

8s + 12s
DSCF8670.jpg

some hex 5s.
DSCF8673.jpg

some hex 2.5s
DSCF8675.jpg

Land mine.
DSCF8668.jpg

cosy.
DSCF8666-2.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
The weights bench. Mines got a 6 inch plate either side of the main beam and that's unstable enough, not having anything would worry me!

It's a very good bench, not sure why you think it would be unstable? Doesn't move at all. Had another like this before, exactly the same and it comfortable handles me bench pressing 150kg+

It's identical to pretty much all the commercial gym benches used.

https://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/taurus-commercial-weight-bench-b950.php

Caporegime
It's a very good bench, not sure why you think it would be unstable? Doesn't move at all. Had another like this before, exactly the same and it comfortable handles me bench pressing 150kg+

It's identical to pretty much all the commercial gym benches used.

https://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/taurus-commercial-weight-bench-b950.php

That link actually highlights the problem I'm thinking of really well! Let's say you're doing seated overheads. The weight will be at the front of the bench over the single leg, not at the back over the double.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
That link actually highlights the problem I'm thinking of really well! Let's say you're doing seated overheads. The weight will be at the front of the bench over the single leg, not at the back over the double.

I know what you're saying, but it doesn't move at all. It's a standard design across 1000s of commercial gyms, never had any issues.

Soldato

The weight will be spread over all 3 legs no matter where you sit....

Back
Top Bottom