What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Dived into Raft and am loving it - we've got a four man team working on the Raft and it's going well so far although we'll probably restart on a harder difficulty once we're all happy with how the game works!

Associate
Last night I saved a women from being beaten by her abusive husband. He came at me so I knocked him out, hogtied him to the back of my horse for a while, deciding what to do with him. Then hear a train coming so put him on the tracks and let nature take its course. Long story short, he's a bit shorter now. And there seems to be a bug in the game when once a person is missing their head you can't 'free' them from being hogtied. Hopefully this was while I was playing RDR2.

Caporegime
Last night I saved a women from being beaten by her abusive husband. He came at me so I knocked him out, hogtied him to the back of my horse for a while, deciding what to do with him. Then hear a train coming so put him on the tracks and let nature take its course. Long story short, he's a bit shorter now. And there seems to be a bug in the game when once a person is missing their head you can't 'free' them from being hogtied. Hopefully this was while I was playing RDR2.

Did you wake up to find a puddle of wee in the wardrobe?

Soldato
Borderlands 1 (just started playing this)
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (just started playing this too)
Metro: Last Light (just started playing this as well)
Battlefield 1
Jedi Fallen Order (just started)

Out of all of those, Witcher 3 is phenomenal.

Associate
Playing quite a bit of Snowrunner at the moment. Enjoying it a lot, a great game to relax with and play casually.

Also dipping into Sniper Elite 4 when the mood comes over me for a bit of stealthy shooty business.

Soldato
Pathfinder Kingmaker. 174 hours in according to Steam and am probably only about a third of the way into the game. It is not far off Baldur's Gate level in terms of story depth and general play. The levelling options though are quite bamboozling in comparison, you can build absolute power house characters or utter weaklings if you choose the wrong options. Must admit I am using character build guides for all companions, though dialling down the difficulty is always an option.

Soldato
South Park - Stick of Truth: Completed, and enjoyed it for what it is (got all achievements in 1 run)

RDR2: Near the end now and wish I wasn't

Yakuza 0: Got into 2nd chapter iirc, but on back burner til RDR2 is finished

zia

zia

Associate
Final fantasy x slogging away at the mini games.....that chocobo race. its getting me really worked up....soo utterly rage inducing..

Zia

Associate
Just finished Control.

I though it was great. Much better than I was expecting. Also more challenging than I was expecting.

As a 3rd person shooter it's decent, but the environment and atmosphere make it so much more.

8/10. I'm thinking I might get the DLC and continue on immediately!

Soldato
Just finished Control.

I though it was great. Much better than I was expecting. Also more challenging than I was expecting.

As a 3rd person shooter it's decent, but the environment and atmosphere make it so much more.

8/10. I'm thinking I might get the DLC and continue on immediately!

Have just finished both the base game and The Foundation myself. I more or less think the same, really good game, loved the setting and the Metroidvania style.

Will be jumping into Streets of Rage 4 later, got a decently priced key and ready for some oldschool fun:D

Soldato
Still going strong with Nioh, when I get a moment in the evening.

Almost 60 hours (and 106 deaths) in, and about coming to the end of NG, I think.

This game has the best, most varied and fluid combat system of any game I can remember playing, ever. I've still barely scratched the surface of weapon types, stances, and skills. I never even knew what a kusarigama was before this game, and if I ever tried to use one in real life I would 100% smash my own skull in within the first 30 seconds, but it certainly feels cool to use in the game...

Back
Top Bottom