Ordered when in stock and now is "Out of Stock"

Associate
Hi, I recently ordered a monitor (Acer Nitro VG271UP 27" 2560x1440) and it was in stock whilst I ordered however after ordering the monitor the status didn't change for 6 days even though I had paid for next day delivery. I sent an email and was told the monitor was out of stock when I ordered. I have paid for the order and wondering If I will receive the order and how long re-stock usually takes?

Associate
OP
I mean... I've emailed them and received a response telling me its out of stock and asking how I would like to continue but received no reply after I responded to that?

Soldato
If they wont give you an ETA of when it is back in stock i would cancel it and choose another monitor, you could be waiting months.
If your set on that exact monitor try somewhere else.

Soldato
I mean... I've emailed them and received a response telling me its out of stock and asking how I would like to continue but received no reply after I responded to that?
Call them.

I've called over the last few weeks and they have answered promptly and been very professional.

The customer service team are still working from home, so nothing has changed there.

Associate
I think you might be unlucky. I have been trying to order a new monitor but all the home workers bought the last lot of stock and with the outbreak originating in China, OC told me on the phone that they are not expecting stock of some brands until JULY!

Back
Top Bottom