8 PACK MEMORY RANGE GROWING: SAY HELLO TO 8 PACK RIPPED EDITION & 32GB KITS!!!

Man of Honour
I think I know what's going on, I think those above who had said their orders were shipped 8:30pm onwards etc are looking at the DPD time on the tracking and not the time when OCUK shipped it?

When say OCUK ship me a part, as long as it hits the cut off time (approx 5:30-6pm) I normally get a DPD email around 7:30pm saying the parcel has been collected and it's on the way to my local depot, but tonight I didn't get the OCUK email until 8:20pm, so DPD had already been and gone by that time, so it'll be collected tomorrow for delivery on Friday.

I'm assuming that OCUK actually shipped your orders earlier in the day at some point?

Soldato
According to the tracking DPD haven't received the parcel yet, may not have updated but I'm not expecting it today now.

same for me, too somehow dpd changed overnight to "we haven't received your parcel" yet my monitor will be with me around 4-5pm which is very late but understandable considering the covid issues.

yet my ram order was placed on the 8th and my screen order was yesterday

Associate
Up and running at advertised speed and timing, 5 minute job :D

Can you print screen the SPD tab of CPU-Z please? That tRC value seems high.

Additionally if anyone gets the C14 3600 sticks today can you CPU-Z the SPD tab also to see what tRC is at?

Soldato

Additionally if anyone gets the C14 3600 sticks today can you CPU-Z the SPD tab also to see what tRC is at?

Yep, I’ll add it after work. Just installed the RAM on my lunch break. What’s a more normal tRC value with Ryzen? @LadFromWales

Doesn’t look like it’s that unusual for Ryzen going by the table on page 2 of this article https://www.overclock3d.net/reviews...ry_optimisation_-_the_effect_of_trc_timings/2

Soldato

Mine says 82 clocks on the memory tab too. But here it is in SPD
Capture.png

Associate
@Stu999
B-Die isn't really normal in comparison to other memory. It can run tighter primaries and tRFC than others. Most of the point of paying a premium :)
48 tRC
342 tRFC (190ns)
For 3600
Get Ryzen DRAM Calculator

Test test test stability, prime95 custom 800k-800k with at least 28000MB, in place unticked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom