Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
I popped out to make a quick video for you.

I haven't pressed this much in a little while and I caulked up for you ;)

As you can see in the video, the bench fell over and I'm now dead.

Also included some poncy music for @Steedie because I know this floats his boat.

I think it's a fair test considering the DBs weigh more than I do.

Probably would have been a lot less stable if you did full reps.

Joke’s on you, listened on mute

Soldato
I popped out to make a quick video for you.

I haven't pressed this much in a little while and I caulked up for you ;)

As you can see in the video, the bench fell over and I'm now dead.

Also included some poncy music for @Steedie because I know this floats his boat.

I think it's a fair test considering the DBs weigh more than I do.

Even worse than the super dangerous 3 legged bench...PORTRAIT VIDEO, YOU UTTER MONSTER!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
That's with dumbbells though. Bar would be different as the weights are concentrated further out. Love the effort though, cheers!

It's the exact same with an Olympic bar I can promise you. The weight being to the sides makes no difference as it's transferred through you, and you're on the bench.

Bench is fine, you haven’t got any thing heavy enough there anyway

Feels

Caporegime
Bad news bro...

I'm going to post in the gym rats thread, hopefully I can get some advice. I've got a billion amazeballs pieces of equipment here in the office, 24/7 availability, airconditioned gym with Spotify and all sorts of wonderful stuff just going to waste, and I need to get my arse in gear tbh.

Obviously the gym isn't anywhere near that of some people but I'm sure for my needs (and our tour de france team) its perfectly fine.

Caporegime
@LiE you gonna put the rest of the weights on that bar?

Nah, fair enough, seems stable! You look far more comfortable doing seated overheads than I do. Always used to do standing but moved house and the garage head height is lower so my plates hit the ceiling now. Seated defo aren't my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom