Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
@LiE you gonna put the rest of the weights on that bar?

Nah, fair enough, seems stable! You look far more comfortable doing seated overheads than I do. Always used to do standing but moved house and the garage head height is lower so my plates hit the ceiling now. Seated defo aren't my favourites.

I do my overhead pressing outside on the patio, I'm not a fan of barbell seated press.

Soldato
Christ, we get it boys. You've all got tiny willies, just embrace it! Less gym bros, more tat!

I got this, an 'Aerogarden'. It's hydroponics, and you can grow all sorts of things. I don't have a garden and have killed every potted herb plant I've ever bought so hopefully this will see better results. First sproutings are due any day now! I've got dill, 2 types of basil, chives, thyme and parsley in it. But hoping to get some edible flowers in at some point.

ZGo3oW2l.jpg

Soldato
Christ, we get it boys. You've all got tiny willies, just embrace it! Less gym bros, more tat!

I got this, an 'Aerogarden'. It's hydroponics, and you can grow all sorts of things. I don't have a garden and have killed every potted herb plant I've ever bought so hopefully this will see better results. First sproutings are due any day now! I've got dill, 2 types of basil, chives, thyme and parsley in it. But hoping to get some edible flowers in at some point.

ZGo3oW2l.jpg

Well a search on that certainly took me on a journey! I’ve been thinking recently of growing some things indoors, and this looks great for a beginner like me :D

Caporegime

ZGo3oW2l.jpg

what model is that?

i have 2 chilli grows, ikea grow lamps and a smart plug. essentially the same thing apart from uses soil but I reckon I could have made it hydroponics by buying a few things off amazon for a couple of quid.

how long do you leave the lights on for per day?

Soldato
what model is that?

i have 2 chilli grows, ikea grow lamps and a smart plug. essentially the same thing apart from uses soil but I reckon I could have made it hydroponics by buying a few things off amazon for a couple of quid.

how long do you leave the lights on for per day?

I think it's Harvest Slim Indoor Garden. My mum bought it for me as a gift after mentioning to her I wish I had a garden for herbs. It's expensive for what it is, but quite cool to have something that should 100% work in my living room. Lights are automatically set to 15 hours on, 9 off. I have them set to turn off at 10pm and then come on in the morning.

Soldato
Played a couple of hours tonight with friends - really enjoyed it :D

Be prepared for the negative from some on here :) I personally still really enjoy it (most of the time) but it's key to play with friends IMO. I generally don't go on until there's at least 3 of us and we can have one in each of support, tank and DPS, so we have some control over what the team comp is. (This is when you get to level 25 and can play Comp) BUt yes, it is a great game.

Caporegime
Be prepared for the negative from some on here :) I personally still really enjoy it (most of the time) but it's key to play with friends IMO. I generally don't go on until there's at least 3 of us and we can have one in each of support, tank and DPS, so we have some control over what the team comp is. (This is when you get to level 25 and can play Comp) BUt yes, it is a great game.

Oh yep we were 3 last night, 2 DPS (for is noobs) and another friend was playing tank. We quickly found that if there wasn't a good support in the group then things quickly fell apart and we got annihilated. Aside from that, I've played some fast paced games before but christ, this takes it up a notch. When focusing I was reacting instinctively and at the very beginning I had no idea of what was going on. Loved it :D

Back
Top Bottom