Hell of a sale they've got on! With the £10 voucher:

Control - £13.99
Satisfactory - £14.29
Borderlands 3 - £14.99
Anno 1800 - £14.99
Watch Dogs 2 - £4.99
AC: Origins Gold Edition - £8.74
AC: Odyssey - £6.49

Each time you buy the voucher you get another. That lot comes to just over £60!

Satisfactory is absolutely awesome, for anyone at all who likes Factorio I cannot recommend the game enough. Its basically 3D Factorio and the ability to build in 3D makes a huge difference to your conveyor belts and machinery etc. I actually prefer Satisfactory now over Factorio.

Witcher 3 GOTY edition can be had for 49p lol

Soldato
Satisfactory is absolutely awesome, for anyone at all who likes Factorio I cannot recommend the game enough. Its basically 3D Factorio and the ability to build in 3D makes a huge difference to your conveyor belts and machinery etc. I actually prefer Satisfactory now over Factorio.

Witcher 3 GOTY edition can be had for 49p lol
49p :confused: You can only use the voucher on £13.99+

Caporegime
Is Assassin's Creed Odyssey good?

Quite tempted for 6 quid!

Amazing that using a coupon just nets you another one to use all the way up until the 1st November also.

Also, apparently Civ 6 is the next free game!

Soldato
How do you do the phone number?

Should be an option to choose it on their website when you login onto your account through the website.. Though thinking about it, there may be an email confirmation before that, if I recall correctly, it took some time to come through. Then another one never came through.

Soldato
Well this is annoying, downloaded around 50GB of GTA V, shut the computer down and after restart it didn't save any files and starting all over with 94GB to go?

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Should be an option to choose it on their website when you login onto your account through the website.. Though thinking about it, there may be an email confirmation before that, if I recall correctly, it took some time to come through. Then another one never came through.
ah ok. ive been trying to creat an Rockstar account when you load up gta5 through epic. might just try the website.

Soldato
Well this is annoying, downloaded around 50GB of GTA V, shut the computer down and after restart it didn't save any files and starting all over with 94GB to go?

Weird, worked OK for me. Are you sure it's starting again, it's a weird layout, it starts from where you left off. Looks like I had download nothing, but looked closer and it said 0gb of 70gb, since I'd already downloaded 24gb, probably not, but worth a double look.

ah ok. ive been trying to creat an Rockstar account when you load up gta5 through epic. might just try the website.

Do I need a rockstar account as well then? Not done that yet.

Back
Top Bottom