Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Caporegime
Thanks :) It's 2 Hue strips, one on the back of the desk and one underneath. Best bit is the Streamdeck can control a Hue bridge so I've got a couple of scenes set up which I can switch between when going from work mode to game mode :p

@PiKe, it's the IKEA Karlby
good to know the streamdeck can do that - I shall keep this in mind when setting my room up :)

Caporegime
Lead times are still ridiculous in my area too. They wanted 3 weeks to deliver one bedside table unit.
Looks like the 120cm Linnmon gets £9.95 delivery charge but no delivery until 30th May!

Surely they can't justify that the 150cm Linnmon needs a 2 man delivery team? Even the 2 meter one will weigh next to nothing!

Caporegime
Looks like the 120cm Linnmon gets £9.95 delivery charge but no delivery until 30th May!

Surely they can't justify that the 150cm Linnmon needs a 2 man delivery team? Even the 2 meter one will weigh next to nothing!
It’s not the fact that it needs two men, it’s probably just lumped on with deliveries for that area, many of which do need two men.

Associate
It is :)

Used to be upstairs but handy to have in my office now so I can see who’s at the door or acknowledge the delivery drivers when they leave stuff at the door

Cool, thanks.

Looking for a bedside clock that I'll be able to see at night when unbespectacled but the wife won't let a Google device into the bedroom (our nest hub lives in the kitchen).

Back
Top Bottom