US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
I wonder if Dannielle Panabaker had to do some reshoots because there are scenes where she is clearly only filmed from chest up and her face does look fuller from being pregnant than she does look in other scenes along with baggier clothes (Big jumper in the latest ep). Think its been a little more noticeable in the last couple of episodes.

Soldato
I gave up shortly after finishing Picard when I realised it was actually worse than that. So I thought naww I can do without, keep trying and watching 10 mins now and again but just can't get going. Wayy to much talking and not much action, might have improved though now.

Soldato
I am still watching. Next episode is the Season Finale because of the current issues. I still watch it because I am a fan and there isn't a great deal else to watch at the moment.

I do however love Legends of Tomorrow. Its great fun, they even had a tiny Supernatural cameo which was funny but no real Sam and Dean. Because they are so silly, so self aware and sometimes laughable it really doesn't get the nit picking that the likes of Flash and Arrow gets and I think that's down to the tone and lack of seriousness. I also have a thing for the Woman that plays Zari, WOW what a stunning woman.

Sgarrista
Commissario
I wonder if Dannielle Panabaker had to do some reshoots because there are scenes where she is clearly only filmed from chest up and her face does look fuller from being pregnant than she does look in other scenes along with baggier clothes (Big jumper in the latest ep). Think its been a little more noticeable in the last couple of episodes.

I was just coming to say, when did she get chunky :D

Soldato
Haha, yeah I noticed it a few episodes back and remembered she was pregnant. Then also noticed that there were very few shots of her full body. It was very noticeable in that last episode.

Caporegime
Fell behind on LoT but got back into S5 with my wife (who hasn't watched since its early days and didn't really like it) - the silliness is even more but also even more entertaining. This is leagues ahead of Flash.

Soldato
I find it ironic that a TV show that often has a narrative around the “someone can grow and change as a person and they are not defined by past actions and mistakes, it’s who you are now and going forward that matters as long as they are not that person any longer” is just something that they want the audience to take as a lesson but don’t adhere by that themselves.

Back
Top Bottom