Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
Worth it. I invested over 100 hours, the wife is at about 120 and only 60% but she is going for 100% completion.

in comparison, RE3 remake...11hours and I’m done....

Soldato
So it's been about 2 month now and still my camp isn't working online.

I spent about 150hours on red dead online but seems they have given up on fixing the online, the camp either isn't there or is there and can't resupply or lets me resupply and crashes as I return.

Seems they are more interested in releasing more stuff for gta than this. None of the new content they promised has came out.

I was big supporter of the online a couple of months ago, I was just giving it a break while I waited for new content they said was coming but no new content and online is full of bugs.

I went to play last night and couldnt even return the 2 deadly predators into my camp because it was invisible. This camp issue has been in the online game far too long now.

Associate
I just wish they would give up on the online and release an "undead nightmare 2" or another expansion, add some more stories etc. The online thing was done with GTA.

Soldato
Just bought this a few days ago. Thoroughly enjoying the story mode so far and really impressed how well it’s optimised for multi core/thread performance. Watching core usage on my 12c24t VM, the game does a pretty great job at distributing load across all cores and threads. 2.6GHz boost and no bottlenecking at 1080p. Unless I’m missing something that’s pretty great :)

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
So, apparently when I setup my epic games account it's based in India and I can't change it now. The perks being things are cheaper, RDR2 is currently $36 on there plus the $10 coupon, just over £20 when paid with a fee free card.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
I've just picked it up, along with a cough so basically won't be able to play it for a while.

Will have a look at the unboxed video, should run ok as I've got a 2080.

Soldato
It plays well enough for me on a gtx 1080 at 1440p but I am really looking forward to playing it on a next gen graphics card so I can turn up the settings.

Soldato
I went for the Ultimate version on Steam for £47. After playing for the last week and finishing the story this morning I’m quite moved by the whole thing. One of the few games I’d genuinely give a 10/10. £47 seemed like a lot but having played it now I’d say its a bargain :) what a masterpiece.

Back
Top Bottom