• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Control freeze/hang up

Associate
OP
I am using MSI AFTERBURNER + RTSS during game and clocks and temps are normal. During hang up all freezes,RTSS,character stop moving,mouse stop reacting. Only music is still playing on background. So to close game i must force CTRL ALT DELETE to kill game in task manager.

Associate
OP
i tested RAM TEST by KARHU and no errors in 24 hours. Ram its fine , i think. Gpu not crashed because its not driver crash,even not app crash in event logs.

Game not crashed because there is not app crash in event viewer,and no bsod. Game just hanging + music in background from GAME is on + i cant move with character,character is freezed. So yeah in some way its crash. But i think resolved. Its because random EPIC LAUNCHER notifications in down right corner pops up making game hanging. But still unsure.

Today for example game was running 24 hours without issue.

Soldato
i tested RAM TEST by KARHU and no errors in 24 hours. Ram its fine , i think. Gpu not crashed because its not driver crash,even not app crash in event logs.

Game not crashed because there is not app crash in event viewer,and no bsod. Game just hanging + music in background from GAME is on + i cant move with character,character is freezed. So yeah in some way its crash. But i think resolved. Its because random EPIC LAUNCHER notifications in down right corner pops up making game hanging. But still unsure.

Today for example game was running 24 hours without issue.

:p

Going off the description of the issue it's quite clear to see your having a laugh.

Associate
OP
Hey so no worries about that 2 hangs when game ( not system ) freezed? Happens 2 times of maybe 50 hours. Also it was only game freeze ( not system ) without crash or driver crash. Just force to kill process.

Associate
OP
the game just froze on me (pc), except for the audio which was still going fine. but i couldn't force quit it. when i tried to go to task manager i could click the window but it would just stay in the game. and alt + F4 didn't do anything. ending up logging out my computer instead

happened 2 times of maybe 50 hours

the game?

Back
Top Bottom