Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I don’t get streaming. At all. Who’s listening to someone playing a game? I understand a multiplayer game and wanting to watch the pros perhaps but just some dude playing minesweeper? What’s he talking about? Why are people listening to it?

Caporegime
I don’t get streaming. At all. Who’s listening to someone playing a game? I understand a multiplayer game and wanting to watch the pros perhaps but just some dude playing minesweeper? What’s he talking about? Why are people listening to it?
Its a very social thing. The best I can think of is that its the modern equivalent of sitting on the sofa and watching one of your friends game.

Soldato
Its a very social thing. The best I can think of is that its the modern equivalent of sitting on the sofa and watching one of your friends game.

Yea, don’t get that either. Why would you sit around watching your friend play a game? You’d play together...

Maybe I’m just an old man and don’t understand you yoofs!

As long as you ain’t outside standing my lawn or kicking your football over my fence I’ll allow it!

Caporegime
Yea, don’t get that either. Why would you sit around watching your friend play a game? You’d play together...

Maybe I’m just an old man and don’t understand you yoofs!

As long as you ain’t outside standing my lawn or kicking your football over my fence I’ll allow it!

I only recently started watching some gaming stream, the one i wanted almost all the way through was RE3 remake, the reason was that I wanted to know what that game is like but not enough to pay for it. So watching some in real-time gameplay was enough to quench the thirst. Now I feel like I played it, without spending the money.

Soldato
My brother in law streams and I joined him on his stream last night, after watching it back this morning, I wasn’t happy with how my mic sounded, sounded very cheap even though it’s got very good reviews from most youtubers. :(
What setting/mode did you have it on? The Quadcast does actually have a very decent sound to it.

Soldato
HyperX quadcast
I know someone who does production, I'll ask but the mic itself is not solely responsible for the effect you hear on a stream obviously compression and all kinds of factors go into the end result. Quickest thing would be to check the quality on a variety of setups, hardware and see how it plays back.
Is there a link for the broadcast and the problem demonstrated?

Back
Top Bottom