We're all organ doners now...

Caporegime
I'm not I opted out last night

knowing lots of people will be hoping, praying and wishing someone will die so they can get an organ.
puts me off being on the list.

Associate
I opted in a long time ago, it's not like you're gonna need them if you die prematurely. This is a good move imo. At least if i do something retarded in front of a bus, least i know it might have not been a complete waste xD

Caporegime
ya dead, what's the problem saving someone's life?
I was reading comments from people on the list somewhere, I can't remember where it was now.

but basically people over the moon at their chance of getting a second organ basically wanting someone else to die so they can live.
the comments didn;t seem like they were waiting for someone to die but willing it to happen

Permabanned
I was reading comments from people on the list somewhere, I can't remember where it was now.

but basically people over the moon at their chance of getting a second organ basically wanting someone else to die so they can live.
the comments didn;t seem like they were waiting for someone to die but willing it to happen

People dying every day. Won't be able to use covid-19 bodies though. :eek:

Soldato

That's very... vague.

Willing something to happen doesn't make it happen, though. I can understand someone who might otherwise die being happy that they get a second chance, all you seem to be advocating for is both people dying.

Caporegime
Weird reason to be put off. Their thoughts don't cause you to die.
no but it seems pretty selfish and I'm not convinced a lot of these people would be grateful.

If I could choose to only donate to someone under 18 then I'd probably be fine with that option.

personally I don't want someone elses body parts and when it's my time to die it will be my own fault for smoking for over 20 years.

It was my choice, I knew it was bad, I know it will likely be the cause of my death.
I accept responsibility for my own actions and lets face it, lifes not that great most of the time anyway

That's very... vague.
I tried to find where it was but failed, I read way to many news sources on the internet

Soldato
Eh, i'm cool with this.

Its kind of the extension of pulling over to let an ambulance past, you do it in the hope that on the day you're the poor bugger it's going for that folk will do you the same courtesy.

Back
Top Bottom