• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI RTX 2070 from RMA

Associate
just received an MSI RTX 2070 from RMA that was artifacting on desktop . I'm wondering what did they do. rehot gpu, replaced the gpu chip or replaced all micron vram with samsung ones.

i was hoping they will replace with a super. :( wishful thinking

mqSQ5Ut.jpg.png

Associate
Hi folks,

Unfortunately, it's hard to say what was done as every case can vary. Even seemingly similar issues can have different root causes and solutions.

That said, it's great to see that you'll be back up and running and fighting fit soon!

Associate
OP
Hi folks,

Unfortunately, it's hard to say what was done as every case can vary. Even seemingly similar issues can have different root causes and solutions.

That said, it's great to see that you'll be back up and running and fighting fit soon!

thank you :)

Anything is possible with a repair. I suppose the good thing is it is back working again.

Expecting a 2070S is wishful thinking also IMO.

i hardly play games due to work and one day out of the blue the card suddenly artifacting. just hope this one is good.

Back
Top Bottom