ASUS AMD NAVI 5700 AT £249 & 5700 XT AT £299 WITH FREE GAMES, CASHBACK BF OFFER, DETAILS INSIDE!!!

Soldato
I suspect ASUS are using that excuse to avoid paying anyone. I've not had any money from them either, nor have I requested or received any game code. The original post made it clear we could and should claim all 3 offers though, so either it was a genuine mistake from OcUK, or ASUS are playing fast and loose with false promotions.

At the moment I'm £40 out of pocket and still haven't claimed a game I though I was entitled to either. Pretty disappointing to be honest, especially given the £300 offer for the 260 SUPER currently available.

i concur with all that. p**s poor in my opinion. only the review one has been granted and i've used the ghost recon code. and possibly the ithers too. i also purchased a R7 so got free games with that too. and a mobo!

apg

apg

Associate
I have emailed the asus customer suport email given in this thread about the £40 cashback (have been paid the £25). I shall see how they reply. If they refuse to pay and we are all missing the initially advertised cashback what action should we take? I know overclockers customer service is good so hopefully their is some recourse they can offer.

Associate
I have emailed the asus customer suport email given in this thread about the £40 cashback (have been paid the £25). I shall see how they reply. If they refuse to pay and we are all missing the initially advertised cashback what action should we take? I know overclockers customer service is good so hopefully their is some recourse they can offer.
You have to chase them up took 6 emails for me

Soldato
Would be nice to see OCUK stepping in.

However, if ASUS are claiming that them sending you a gamecode is replacement for the cashback, they are simply wrong. Forget the TandC for a moment, if you go by what they are saying, if they send you a gamecode but you don't redeem it, that is not considered acceptance.

Soldato
im waiting for the review but they are refusing the £40 due to the games. even though i linked this thread. anyway, my card was faulty and has been returned. when the replacement comes, i'll sell it as went back to a TI.

Associate
Randomly I got paid today.
So now complete ... wont do that again.
Does the State on the ASUS Promotion website still show as Approved, or has it changed to something else?

I did warn everybody how bad Asus Cashback claims were. :p
It's even worse than you prepared us for. It's by far the worst cashback experience I've ever had.

Soldato
It's why I didn't go for this deal at the time of buying my 5700.
Ebay had a promotional code on selected sellers and I was able to purchase a Powercolor 5700 for £255 straight, no messing about with claims.

Back
Top Bottom