Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
I mean to be fair the classic Imprezas are what, 20+ years old now? It's not really so surprising that they'd be suffering normal old car problems now.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
20200507_143602.jpg

At my local garage today. Spoke to the guy and it was in for a lurching issue with the transmission. The front end of these look so so good. Guy was looking all around my car beforehand lol.

That's the S2 version, 3 litre 4 cylinder :cool:

#JustCarGuyThinhgs

Associate
20200507_143602.jpg

At my local garage today. Spoke to the guy and it was in for a lurching issue with the transmission. The front end of these look so so good. Guy was looking all around my car beforehand lol.

That's the S2 version, 3 litre 4 cylinder :cool:

#JustCarGuyThinhgs
Never seen one of those, they actually look pretty good without that rear window.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I was too busy talking to the guy and looking at it whilst social distancing to remember a front pic.

He said he's had it about 12 years or so and it sits in the garage most of the year (500 odd annual miles driven). No wonder these are rarely seen!

Soldato
I'll attempt a back on track with these 2 beauties complete with almost certainly not ironic pro brexit messaging I used to pass on my way to work when such things happened.

88MLo0j.jpg

I had a photo of just the MG on it's own from Feb last year looking pretty much exactly the same. You'd be so annoyed if you were the neighbours!

Back
Top Bottom