Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
There is no way its bouncing back in a few months. A lot of companies will no longer exist. Any that were struggling before will be gone, once the furlough payments stop they will just lay everyone off. Retail was already on its knees before this, high streets and shopping malls will be ghost towns after this. Personal debt which was already high will have exploded as people have been forced to put everything on credit cards. It is going to be terrible for quite a while.

Oh I dont think it will bounce back particularly quickly but its Obese Dons only hope really. Hence why he is gambling thousands of lives on it.

Soldato
Quinine has many good uses also. Especially tonic water which contains quinine. I have been told by my GP and other Drs to take quinine to relieve leg cramps at night and if the tonic water doesn't help much I can get tablets which are are stronger. Quinine it's self does have some usefulness.
Oh for sure, like i said people have been taking it for hundreds of years but what deuse, Trump, and McEnany all seem to be ignoring is that you shouldn't just start necking something like quinine, or any drug, in the hope that it's going to prevent or cure something when there's no evidence that it will, in the case of quinine there's a strong body of evidence that it treats specific problems like malaria and your leg cramps, with Hydroxychloroquine there's little to no evidence that it helps with SARS type virus'.

Soldato
Flynn and others were already being spied before Trump took office, there we no FISAs, the Dems just did it , thinking it would never be a problem because Hillary would win. They realised that wasn't going to be the case, so they started filing FISA's like crazy to cover their arse, but you have to have a reason to get a FISA. Hence the "Russian collusion" cover story was invented as the pretext to their spying.

It’s the same reason McCain got a copy of the dossier and gave it to the FBI. They were creating a cover story. They needed to pretend to “accidentally” find the Flynn call to explain how they knew about it. So you get your intel guys to talk about an intercepted call from Kislyak (a Russian - lower classification to have his call). Once you get it, you request an unmasking where you “discover” the the Russian was talking to (gasp) Flynn.

Congratulations, you've now created a paper trail that explains why you can be privy to that info

Get back under your bridge!

Not even remotely true. Repeating CT doesn't make it true. See all the comments on Trumpian diversionary tactics not working since your last interjection.

Soldato
Oh for sure, like i said people have been taking it for hundreds of years but what deuse, Trump, and McEnany all seem to be ignoring is that you shouldn't just start necking something like quinine, or any drug, in the hope that it's going to prevent or cure something when there's no evidence that it will, in the case of quinine there's a strong body of evidence that it treats specific problems like malaria and your leg cramps, with Hydroxychloroquine there's little to no evidence that it helps with SARS type virus'.

Indeed, and that's not even counting any effect it may have with other medications people have to take. I take several tablets a day, 2 for regulating blood pressure alone. So adding something like Hydroxychloroquine with it's side effects could possibly make things worse for the likes of myself and others with existing conditions.

Soldato
Well, given that it was first approved for medical use in 1955 I'd like to think that it's got a bit of history behind it, but yeah, the Donald is definitely the one saving everyone by taking it (or lying about taking it, which I think we all unanimously agree is more likely).

So you haven't got one.
Just say that :)

Soldato
Are you religious or something as you've used the term "Jesus H Christ" on multiple occasions now, anyway that's rather besides the point as whether your attempting a divine fallacy or an appeal to stone it's still faulty reasoning on your behalf.

Like i said, and you conveniently ignored "you shouldn't be taking random drugs simply because you heard good things about them, that you should wait until there's conclusive proof that a particular drug has the desired effect" so please do tell me where is Trump's conclusive proof that Hydroxychloroquine has the desired effect? Oh that's right he doesn't have any because like you said that's still being TESTED.

So cut a long post short.
You have nothing to say :)

Caporegime
So you haven't got one.
Just say that :)

So cut a long post short.
You have nothing to say :)

Awww shucks, you're on to us. You saw straight through our master plan to convince someone who is of zero consequence to any of us that the Donald, who everyone with half a brain thinks is an idiot, is wrong.

Gosh darnit, foiled! FOILED I TELL YOU!

aSnRVol.gif

Soldato
She is doing WAY WAY better in life then you :)

That really depends on how you judge things. For example you might be a billionaire, but I'd judge your life to be one of misery, hatred and self loathing given the way you post and who you support.

If being rich and immoral and causing misery to others is doing well, that reflects more on you than anything.

Soldato
Soldato
That really depends on how you judge things. For example you might be a billionaire, but I'd judge your life to be one of misery, hatred and self loathing given the way you post and who you support.

If being rich and immoral and causing misery to others is doing well, that reflects more on you than anything.

You must have no money or a very dull life. Or both.
That's in my opinion on what what you posted.

Soldato
Your question is a non sequitur. I needn't answer it.

Using Latin doesn't disguise your lack of a counter to the position that the general public shouldn't mess around with things that scientists do under highly controlled conditions.

No one has ever said that it shouldn't be looked at, people are upset that an uneducated moron is encouraging people to ignore medical advice and do what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom