Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
What exactly is the benefit to either Trump himself or the population at large for him to take some (unknown dose) of this drug? Political point scoring perhaps? (at least, in his own twisted mind..). Because I cannot think of any other reason.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
A straw man argument act is simply trying to undo your opponent in a debate by falsely attributing to them a worse, weak position. One you made up, you can more easily attack.

By attributing the 'Ah then so you think that ppl should play with radioactive blah blah' nonsense to me, as if it even logically followed from my post - which as any reasonably astute observer can see - such a notion most certainly does not follow that that is my view, it is the respondents weak made-up nonsense to discredit my original post.

So yeah, muckmouth, you straw-manned it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sure I’ll accept that if you’ll accept that Trump didn’t come up with the idea of using it and many studies showing no benefit predate his interest?

Did you read my link?

I didn't say he did. I fact show me where I posted it. And don't do your normal twist with words.

I think he brought it up a lot and thought out the box.

Just like the FANTASTIC Florida Governor...who saved the state.

As for your link. Not at this time. I will do later.

Soldato
So cut a long post short.
You have nothing to say :)
I know we've already established reading things properly isn't your forte but i would've thought even you would've been capable of reading that short sentence, i even put the most relevant part in bold for you, would it help if it was in a bigger font?
She is doing WAY WAY better in life then you. For a 5th grader :)
And you know that how exactly?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I know we've already established reading things properly isn't your forte but i would've thought even you would've been capable of read that short sentence, i even put the most relevant part in bold for you, would it help if it was in a bigger font?

And you know that how exactly?

Did you ju.... did...... you...... LOGIC? WAT?

I have a little insight in to how Americans and their dumbass supporters deal with this kind of thing.

This is Georgia's COVID cases graph. Before I add any context, let's see if anyone can spot the problem :D

NQqJIcR.jpg

Soldato
I didn't say he did. I fact show me where I posted it. And don't do your normal twist with words.

I think he brought it up a lot and thought out the box.

OK I may have misconstrued what you meant by "thinking out of the box" but I'm not sure how that describes what Trump has done when it had already been considered by medics, previous to his backing in March and that many trials it have shown that it has no positive impact. I presume the NHS are doing a trial as they want to test/control it properly so that they are confident of the results.

How exactly has he "thought outside the box" other than promote a treatment that has no proven efficacy?

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/p...s-charges-and-guilty-plea-former-philadelphia

This is why Democrats are using covid to push mail in ballots, it’s ripe for fraud and the only way they can beat Trump is by cheating

Without it there wouldn’t be as many of them in government

Seriously now do you ever read the links you post??? That fraud was carried out using voting machines, a form of voting the GOP loves as well. In fact Ivanka secured several patents from China for voting machines didn't she. Now if everyone used a paper ballot it would be easier to check with that paper trail, like with mail in voting.

If you'd wanted to find a story against mail in voting you should have looked to the GOP in 2018 where the election had to be done again they cheated that badly.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...harged-in-election-fraud-scheme-idUSKCN1QG2FS

You really aren't the brightest are you :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom