Medium PC Specs for my mate

Soldato
My mate don't want to buy PCI graphic card. All he want is good AMD4 processor including inbuilt graphic for small video edit, streaming online, listen to music and more important he want NVMe on PCIe 3.0 for a cheaper budget no more than £420. He using his own case, power supply 650W and exchange to new spec. He don't play games either.

So, are these look ok for him below?

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £418.42 (includes shipping: £10.50)

Soldato
What about something like this instead?

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £429.95 (includes shipping: £0.00)​

You could probably pick up a cheap GPU on the members market for next to nothing since he doesn't play games.

The B450 Elite isn't the best tbh, I'd take an Asrock Pro 4 over it anyday. You can also get the MSI B450-A Pro Max for the same price as the Gigabyte board and it's a good deal better.

Soldato
OP
Thanks Gary2233 but 3 of them out of stock? I will add on the wish list and wait until they come back with more in stock. My mate say the one you pick one are spot on perfect for his spec :)

Soldato
The GPU definitely is, the rest were showing in stock for me par the RAM which has an ETA.

As I said, you're probably best off asking in the members market for a cheap GPU since he doesn't game.

Back
Top Bottom