I ordered something I dont need and it arrives today on a saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I purchased a monitor yesterday because I thought mine was after I got a black screen, however because of an error my part I realised too late that it was the power supply. I think I can send the item back if I dont open it and a get a refund minus the delivery cost but monitors are heavy and I worried what it will cost to send back once it arrives, what can I do?

Soldato
You could refuse delivery. That's what suppliers have asked me to do in the past under similar circumstances.

I'd really want to have confirmation from the supplier that it's a good idea first, and that's probably going to be difficult with OcUK on a Saturday.

Soldato
Delivery and return cannot cost more than the monitor + delivery so you save money regradles..? I'd not expect the supplier to cover the cost of either del or return if I made a mistake.. You should be happy you thought you were? 120 out of pocket and now you should be only? 80? Out of pocket

Soldato
maybe late now, but if you have the text from dpd delay delivery until next week and send ocuk a website to recall it. You'll get a full refund when it's received back at ocuk (less delivery)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom